★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ludosity AB
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 79.7 MB
  • Version: 1.101
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Now works great with iPhone 6s.
Interact with your iPhone or iPad in ways that you never thought possible! Get ready to be puzzled and amazed as you prod, shake, and dance your way through 100 playful puzzles!

** Winner of Peoples prize at IGNs The Mix 2015 **
** Winner of Pocket Gamers Very Big Indie Pitch 2015 **
** Winner of the IndiePlus Award 2015 **

"Progress is the smartest use of an iPad Ive seen in a long while" - Dan Crawley, VentureBeat

"Progress to 100 is more than just a puzzle - it's a cleverly unique experience that will engage all aspects of your device as you figure out what you have to do to move on ... They're quite simple, silly, and yet so much fun" - Craig Grannel, TechRadar

It's the sort of brilliant party piece, where you just want to show it to someone who hasn't played it before, and watch the cogs turn in their head, and see their eyes light up when they try out their silly solutions. It's an ingenious game - Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer

Progress is 100 playful and puzzling moments in the life of your iPhone or iPad. Follow the playful and puzzling clues - use creative movements, sounds, and touch to find solutions.

CREATIVE THINKING
The abstract puzzles will require your most creative thinking to move on. You will be shaking, prodding, shouting, dancing, and more. Progress will challenge all your expectations.

GREAT FOR PARTIES
Solve the most difficult clues together. Its just hilarious to look at each other acting silly and crazy while playing the game.

The best experience is to show the game to a group of friends and see them struggle while you stand smiling, knowing all the solutions.

SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
Visuals and interactions are characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality, true to Scandinavian design.

The beautifully handcrafted sounds and music will tickle your curiosity and guide you through the puzzles. Progress will take you for a stroll on the beach, diving underwater, and even rocking out at a concert.

Progress is developed by Tim Garbos from Copenhagen Game Collective, Joel Nystrm from Swedish games studio Ludosity and Martin Kvale from Norwegian games studio Krillbite.

Progress is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
11-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Oh, not available in China AppStore.
And when will there be Ittle Dew, Two? (the comma is important)

11-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Developer of the legendary card city nights? My goodness we need more publicity to this
11-06-2015, 02:15 AM
I have been playing this for a while now but I'm stuck now. Can't figure out the puzzle Call me
Anybody has any ideas?
11-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Weird, I didn't get that puzzle? I just bought and played through the game so unless that's a level after 100% (which I don't even think exist) I definitely did not get that level in my game...
11-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Weird, I didn't get that puzzle? I just bought and played through the game so unless that's a level after 100% (which I don't even think exist) I definitely did not get that level in my game...
That's not the case I beta tested the game too and there was always a new level. So you can say there are some levels above 100. And I don't have any idea what to do even though I'm a beta tester.
11-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Looks like a game by Adriaan De Jongh.
11-06-2015, 04:52 AM
I would like to play it, but I don't want to sing or scream to my device, sorry thats a no go.
11-06-2015, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I would like to play it, but I don't want to sing or scream to my device, sorry thats a no go.
Awww Roger that's the whole point of the game! It's a so-so game to play through yourself but when you're in a small group it's really fun to watch everyone look stupid as they solve the game, singing and dancing and whatevering.
It's only a couple of bucks anyway. And with the levels that have special requirements like that I'm pretty sure if you don't let the game access mic etc. there are replacement levels instead.
11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
What, you have to sing and scream into your device? ..Yeah, no thanks. *retracts finger away from buy button*