App description: VR Mission EXT does stealth action surprisingly well, gives players plenty of incentive to replay levels for higher scores, and looks great (and familiar) while doing it.
-148apps

Awesome 2D Metal Gear!
-Pocketgamer


VR Mission EXT steps it up in more ways than one, and could very well be the best stealth based game available for the iOS.
-Theappshack

The Most Anticipated VR Mission Sequel Is Here!

The Untold Stories During VR Mission Unfolds Here!

During a top classified secret stealth mission, 3 agents were sent to the deep of the enemys base. A young agent at his prime, an experienced veteran and a Cyborg Soldier. VR Mission EXT is the story of them 3.



Your skills of Stealth, Intelligence, Bravery and full weapon knowledge will be putted to the ultimate test in this brand new stealth action packed real time strategy game as you lead an one man army into the very deep of the enemys heart, your failure is not acceptable.



Your mission: To sneak in and gather enemy intel.
Your task: Finish the mission and leave no trace.
Your back ups: None.
Your weapons: All around you.
Your enemies: Everywhere

Become the best in the business, challenge the legends and be truly the master of all ghosts. Dare to unlock all the challenges?


email: info[at]sphinxjoy[dot]com


Visit us: http://www.sphinxjoy.com
Like us: http://facebook.com/sphinxgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/sphinxgames
Watch us: http://youtube.com/sphinxgames

theteamster's comments:



08-02-2012, 03:16 PM
#11
I'm only about 10 levels in so far, but I'm DEFINITELY loving the 360 degree movement! With this, the original VR Missions, and Bio Crisis... Sphinx Entertainment is quickly moving up on my favorite devs list. =oD
08-02-2012, 04:13 PM
#13
What are your thoughts Sanuku?

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM
#14
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,165
The 360 degree movement makes for very good controls, but occasionally i step on metal floors in those areas with tight safe paths. Then again, the pros shadow the cons.

This is the best stealth game on the iOS so far.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-02-2012, 04:52 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The 360 degree movement makes for very good controls, but occasionally i step on metal floors in those areas with tight safe paths. Then again, the pros shadow the cons.

This is the best stealth game on the iOS so far.
Completely agree... Though I really like Dynamite Jack as well... This one still beats it out as the best steals game availble for the iOS.

And it is a bit harder to avoid the traps and metal floors with the movement, but I'm getting better the more I play. The new characters are also awesome...

Really, awesome step up from the original.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
08-02-2012, 05:04 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
What are your thoughts Sanuku?
You are kidding Me? Instant Buy! The 360 Control System did pretty much changed the only demand I had about the Game.
08-02-2012, 09:16 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You are kidding Me? Instant Buy! The 360 Control System did pretty much changed the only demand I had about the Game.
Thank you Sanuku for the great words!!
08-02-2012, 11:10 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,685
I can concur with syntheticvoid, Exact-Psience, and Sanuku! Awesome! Any chance the first VR missions will be upgraded to 360 movement?
08-03-2012, 12:19 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
I can concur with syntheticvoid, Exact-Psience, and Sanuku! Awesome! Any chance the first VR missions will be upgraded to 360 movement?
Hey Sugimulm

I've told many of great friends here in TA about this issue, the current VR Mission EXT was supposed to be the big ass update based on the previous VR Mission, but during the process, we updated our engine and we opened the pandora's box of ultimate bugs and their fantastic unsolvable issues. That's why this took so long to release, cause we were trying to fix the problem but the new engine won't support the previous data saving issues based on the old VR Mission, which means, if you have lots of cash in VR Mission, you will be zeroed after the new update, that's not gonna sit well.

We are still trying to fix the issues and hopefully, hopefully, we could have the old VR Mission updated as well, fingers crossed.
08-03-2012, 12:44 AM
#20
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by theteamster View Post
Hey Sugimulm

I've told many of great friends here in TA about this issue, the current VR Mission EXT was supposed to be the big ass update based on the previous VR Mission, but during the process, we updated our engine and we opened the pandora's box of ultimate bugs and their fantastic unsolvable issues. That's why this took so long to release, cause we were trying to fix the problem but the new engine won't support the previous data saving issues based on the old VR Mission, which means, if you have lots of cash in VR Mission, you will be zeroed after the new update, that's not gonna sit well.

We are still trying to fix the issues and hopefully, hopefully, we could have the old VR Mission updated as well, fingers crossed.
Thanks for the explanation, really appreciate that, big time! Don't worry, just a thought, but may not be playing VR Missions anymore, because of this AWESOME game! Thank you for the response and keep up the great work!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.