08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Enemigo View Post
If you have any friends with Gamecenter... is cool to compete to see who is in the first place or who can beat certain achievement. That's why matters.
Still what is the point? I only use GC for multiplayer games I couldn't care less about achievements. I play games because I like them not to fulfill some pointless achievement. Is it for a sense of accomplishment or something? Just don't understand the fuss about achievements. Just IMO

GC- banger1103
08-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Game Center is a great option for players who like to compete with their friends, we were going to add it on, but like i mentioned earlier, we've decided to use the new engine to make the VR Mission EXT(originally a monster update for VR Mission) and problems started pouring out like there's no tomorrow, it kept showing errors in the sandbox environment in our engine and when we got it to work the data saving started to give us a run for our money. So after a few weeks of battle, we've decided to let GC go since it took us away too many times and manpower to fix unknown bugs from out of space.

So, we are really sorry for the missing of GC function and we hope we can get it up in the near future.

08-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Voted this as my Game of the Week, and im glad it's currently on top of the list.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Voted this as my Game of the Week, and im glad it's currently on top of the list.
Wow! thank you very much Psience!
08-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey theteamster thank you so much for your kind answer.
Loved the first one. Finished every achievement and beat every time.

I hope you can add achievements for GameCenter soon. it really adds a special flavour to the game. I'll vote this game as app of the week too. It's awesome!
08-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Enemigo View Post
Hey theteamster thank you so much for your kind answer.
Loved the first one. Finished every achievement and beat every time.

I hope you can add achievements for GameCenter soon. it really adds a special flavour to the game. I'll vote this game as app of the week too. It's awesome!
No, THANK YOU for supporting us El_Enemigo!
08-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Hey guys, VR Mission EXT had a good run, we hoped it could be better, but with out the exposure from apple, the game is now dropping the chart. But Just here to say, thank you guys for giving this game a great rating on the forum and thank you again for naming this game as one of the TA game of the week choices!! It is fans like you who made us strong and come back the next morning give everything we've got into making better and better games. Love you guys! thank you again for all the love and supports!
08-07-2012, 08:19 AM
As said before in this thread: Best stealth game on iOS!
08-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks for another awesome game. Admittedly, I haven't really played this yet...cause I'm having too much fun with Bio Crisis (only up to lev 15, using only knife except for the bosses). The only complaint for Bio Crisis is the boss fights is too long for me..otherwise, fun game.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
08-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Out of curiousity what stages are you guys playing to make money? I usually do a few runs of the one where theres a laser chasing you, it has quite a few boxes in there and is relatively quick and easy.