★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Get it now!" - - five star review!
"A work of art!" - - five star review!
"Great Game" - - five star review!
"ChopperLift Cool" - - five star review!
"Awesome!" - - five star review!

The ozone layer no longer protects the earth from the sun's harmful rays. The mayor of Solar City already banned most gas powered vehicles. A helicopter and truck remains to carry people around and make deliveries. Who knows how long the ban will last...

Look for items and hoist them up to use, or complete the mission instructions for rewards. Remember to gas up and use the autopilot. Explore Solar City and sharpen your skills. Spend some time building a bridge or tower in the construction yard.

No one loses in ChopperLift! But having the highest score can be fun too. Landing on the Finish Tower ends the game but doubles your score. Make it back before running out of choppers and gas.

Tantalizing graphics optimized for 4-inch Retina display!
Scientifically-based Solarized color scheme!
Precision physics-driven control knob technology!
Realistic movement and reactions!
Eclectic music and sound effects!
Choppers, trains, planes, and blimps - what's not to like!
Fly the chopper, and control the hoist, claw, and truck!
Build stuff in the construction yard!

ChopperLift requires iOS 4.3 or later and runs on iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod Touch 3rd/4th/5th Gen, and all iPads. Graphics performance may be noticeably slower on older devices, especially iPhone 3GS and original iPad.

ChopperLift 2
iLuaBox Lite
iLuaBox Pro

Check out our other apps for the more serious part of your day!
08-02-2012, 04:07 AM
I can't get over the fact that you pick people up by their heads. Lmao

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
08-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Gabrien where do you find these?!?! Man I'm so close to pressing buy, but I gotta check other releases first

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-03-2012, 03:39 PM
One heck of a helicopter simulation game! Basically those buttons on sides of the screen control a certain part of the helo. Green controls the part with green ball on which controls the length of the rope etc. basically you fly around the city, which is a lot harder than it sounds, and grab items and fly them somewhere, I don't know, haven't succeeded yet Crashes on iPod every once in a while, but overall a very solid simulator experience! Nice find Gabrien!
08-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Well I went with the good old saying of "what the hell it's only 69p" so I picked this up. And it crashed a few times but a full reset seems to have fixed it.
The graphics look really nice as you can tell from the pics.
The controls work pretty well, like above said all the buttons on the sides of the screen perform some kind of action Like main or tail rotor or crane up/down etc its going to take some getting used to as right now I've only played for about 10 minutes and it's pretty damn hard to get your head around controlling everything. There is an autopilot button which keeps you hovering and leaves you to control the crane.
Overall it's looking like a really cool game. Worth picking up if your even slightly interested.
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Gabrien where do you find these?!?! Man I'm so close to pressing buy, but I gotta check other releases first
Yes please do tell where you find these gems. Already you made me pick up 10000000, Bitless, and now this!

GC- banger1103