★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Epic Pet Wars- an Item Enqiry

06-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Epic Pet Wars- an Item Enqiry

Hi all,

In the top players section I have seen players with accesssories named Year of the Plague and Lanturn Vest. However upon reaching a higher level than some of these users (Level 74) and beating all 7 epic bosses, I cannot obtain either item myself from the store or the battle master. I was therefore wondering if anybody could tell me how these two accessories are obtained, and their effects?

Many thanks =]

Epic Pet Wars Code: NSEZOL
06-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofre View Post
Hi all,

In the top players section I have seen players with accesssories named Year of the Plague and Lanturn Vest. However upon reaching a higher level than some of these users (Level 74) and beating all 7 epic bosses, I cannot obtain either item myself from the store or the battle master. I was therefore wondering if anybody could tell me how these two accessories are obtained, and their effects?

Many thanks =]
they were at the battle master but you can get them form the bosses dont know which but im sure about that

Watch The Best Movie's / Tv Shows FOR FREE , DVD QAULITY and much more at www.thelatestmovies.tk

No ads , no surveys , its an free forum !
06-02-2009, 04:02 PM
nope, the only way to get them was from the battle master for a limited time. bosses dont drop them. so for now, you cant get them