★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ninja Smoke (MongaPop) NOW FREE!!!

08-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Ninja Smoke (MongaPop) NOW FREE!!!

New version on it's way.

08-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
New version on it's way.

Awesome!! A new version! What new features can we expect?
08-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksFANjason View Post
Awesome!! A new version! What new features can we expect?
Hi Ducks, I beated your highscore! But a maniac player got 24,690 points!!!

Here's the new feature list:

"1) More safe-smokes
2) Bombs (you would be able to place them close to you and move away. They will explod after some moves and kill robots at a certain distance) Maybe I could use a timer similar to lemmings!"

I'll add some kind of "potion" that would give you more safe smokes. Otherwise, after ~11.000 points game is pure luck on the regular smokes are we discussed.

The bombs could also help.

The development is delayed because I'm working on another app that was rejected by Apple. It's a very simple app that I made to my kids where they have to tilt the phone to avoid enemies. Apple said that resemble Pokemon! Just because it's called Pocket Monster!

Best,
08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Addictive

Its short and cute , still addictive . The best part i liked it is its only 2.5 mb.
08-21-2012, 07:30 AM
FREE again!
...now, for a LONG TIME. Now at least someone is playing it...
08-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
Hi Ducks, I beated your highscore! But a maniac player got 24,690 points!!!

Here's the new feature list:

"1) More safe-smokes
2) Bombs (you would be able to place them close to you and move away. They will explod after some moves and kill robots at a certain distance) Maybe I could use a timer similar to lemmings!"

I'll add some kind of "potion" that would give you more safe smokes. Otherwise, after ~11.000 points game is pure luck on the regular smokes are we discussed.

The bombs could also help.

The development is delayed because I'm working on another app that was rejected by Apple. It's a very simple app that I made to my kids where they have to tilt the phone to avoid enemies. Apple said that resemble Pokemon! Just because it's called Pocket Monster!

Best,
That sounds awesome! I hope your new game makes it through some time soon!

To anyone hesitating on this game, it's really fun! I find it highly addictive! For free, you might as well give it a shot!