★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksFANjason View Post
I believe #13 is from Jumanji starring Robin Williams!
Yep, that's it. Good job!
08-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Will this be updated to universal? Or will there be a separate HD version released in the near future?

Edit- just bought it anyway, couldn't help myself , looks too shexy!

Will leave review in us AppStore

Last edited by Tannorexic; 08-02-2012 at 08:06 PM.

08-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Is #9 Freeway?
08-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Will this be updated to universal? Or will there be a separate HD version released in the near future?

Edit- just bought it anyway, couldn't help myself , looks too shexy!

Will leave review in us AppStore
Yes, I am planning on releasing it as a universal in a very near future. The game is small enough that the app size shouldn't increase by much. Thank you for your interest.
08-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyFeathers View Post
Is #9 Freeway?
You are absolute correct. Nice job!
08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm always fascinated with this style of game an you've done a great job adding something different to the formula! Retina display is the only thing that needs to be added for this to be perfect,.
08-02-2012, 09:46 PM
I do love tangram style games, and I'm enjoying this so far. I did run into one glitch. On the 7th level of the first set, I made the correct cut and positioned the pieces. They lit up red and the puzzle wouldn't "complete." Rather than reset the puzzle (in an effort to not lose smart points), I exited to the level select screen, picked the same level again, made the same cut and that time it worked. I still lost some "smart points", which is a bit annoying.

Also, I've noticed that when you fast switch to another app, and then return, it reloads back to the main menu.
08-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
I do love tangram style games, and I'm enjoying this so far. I did run into one glitch. On the 7th level of the first set, I made the correct cut and positioned the pieces. They lit up red and the puzzle wouldn't "complete." Rather than reset the puzzle (in an effort to not lose smart points), I exited to the level select screen, picked the same level again, made the same cut and that time it worked. I still lost some "smart points", which is a bit annoying.

Also, I've noticed that when you fast switch to another app, and then return, it reloads back to the main menu.
Yes, losing smart points after you've made a cut and quit the stage was intentional. I was trying to keep people from cheating that way. The pieces will be red because they overlap, but that can be remedied by positioning them a little tighter to shape's outline. You can also disable the shape docking functionality so you have complete control over how pieces are positioned. Hope that helps.
08-03-2012, 02:59 AM
This game is A LOT of fun! Great take on the tangram genre with a unique twist! My only complaint is that the game is crashing like crazy... I'm on level six and 7 times in a row now, every time I make a cut the game crashes to my home screen... iPhone 4S running latest fw. Hope you can make it a little more stable!
08-03-2012, 04:22 AM
This game is easy to play and understand. I like this game.