Real Racing 3 - By Firemonkeys - Coming Feb 2013

09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemint Sam View Post
So far we've announced Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Silverstone.

Waiting the release day...

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
09-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
So far we've announced Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and Silverstone.
Threw the screen cap of 16x4 shot on new ip5 yesterday and IT LOOKED AWESOME.
MASSIVELY HYPED.
I wish I was less hyped but....holy crap that screenshot is amazing on ip5.

10-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
What are the chances of Bathurst being in there? How freakin awesome would that be!
10-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! Any news on a price?
10-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! Any news on a price?
Ha ha, I also cant wait for them to take my money for this.
$6.99 would be my speculative guess. Pure speculation now but it seems to be the ballpark standard for some premium game releases at the moment and I could end up being very wrong about it.
10-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Ha ha, I also cant wait for them to take my money for this.
$6.99 would be my speculative guess. Pure speculation now but it seems to be the ballpark standard for some premium game releases at the moment and I could end up being very wrong about it.
RR1 pulled in at $3 and RR2 at..$5? $7 seems like a reasonable guess, but I may end up waiting for the sale if its that expensive.
I just pray they dont take the Asphalt route and charge .99 with an ocean of IAPS (they weren't needed, but God..) although I'd be willing to pay $3 - $6. Anything for this game.

Last edited by Jacob007; 10-21-2012 at 09:23 PM.
10-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob007 View Post
RR1 pulled in at $3 and RR2 at..$5? $7 seems like a reasonable guess, but I may end up waiting for the sale if its that expensive.
I just pray they dont take the Asphalt route and charge .99 with an ocean of IAPS (they weren't needed, but God..) although I'd be willing to pay $3 - $6. Anything for this game.
If it's a 7 dollar game, there shouldn't be any IAPs. I would rather pay 7 to 10 dollars up front, than have to grind or be forced into IAP's from a free/ 99c game. If you go off the past RR's it will be a pay up front scenario.
Cannot wait for this to come out!
10-22-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm really excited for this one, it's probably gonna get demo'd tomorrow at the event for the 3rd time.. I really hope EA won't ruin Firemint.

iOS gamer since 2.0, PC gamer
Playing: GTA: SA, The Walking Dead Season 2
10-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemini View Post
I'm really excited for this one, it's probably gonna get demo'd tomorrow at the event for the 3rd time.. I really hope EA won't ruin Firemint.
Exactly what I'm worried about.
10-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemini View Post
From what I hear, they are very happy within the EA group and as autonomous as they can be. They basically get to develop games as they want to, kinda the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" principle.
That they get to do their own thing means there's nothing to worry about. Plus they get to work with another great EA studio right in the same building.