★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Death Call 2 (Get a FREE exclusive relic!) - RPG/Shooter

08-03-2012, 01:26 PM
#11
I am so pumped for the beta event! I had a blast with the first episode and the idea of a diablo style loot system is music to my ears I feel like I will be playing this one for a long time!
08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver16 View Post
I am so pumped for the beta event! I had a blast with the first episode and the idea of a diablo style loot system is music to my ears I feel like I will be playing this one for a long time!
Awesome! We're very glad to hear that!! We're planning on getting something together talking a little bit more about how the upgrade system works sometime over the weekend

08-03-2012, 07:54 PM
#13
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 930
The loot system - I am interested to see myself how this works out
Guess all the silence was not for naught!

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight
08-03-2012, 09:18 PM
#14
Played first Death Call because of this thread .... I am a loot hunting fanatic would be honored, thankful, and happy if you let me beta test

Can't wait to see how the system is implemented
08-04-2012, 12:25 AM
#15
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Greece kos island
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Games View Post
We are so excited we are to send you a beta version!!
excellent looking forward
You guys are the Best

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
08-04-2012, 01:17 PM
#16
Awesome! We'd be honored to have you test it! Also, you'll have the chance to win an iTunes giftcard and get your name in the credits! But I definitely want to make a clarification, DC1's loot/upgrade system is not even close to DC2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrochiBebop View Post
Played first Death Call because of this thread .... I am a loot hunting fanatic would be honored, thankful, and happy if you let me beta test

Can't wait to see how the system is implemented
You guys are awesome! Beta testing is definitely one of my personal favorite parts of making a game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by master lee View Post
excellent looking forward
You guys are the Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilflare View Post
The loot system - I am interested to see myself how this works out
Guess all the silence was not for naught!
08-04-2012, 02:29 PM
#17
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostspectre43 View Post
Beta tested the first one, cant wait for this one
Same here. Definitely got my eye on this one and would love to test this one as well!

Last edited by bigrand1; 08-04-2012 at 02:32 PM.
08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
#18
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 2,109
Looks amazing!!!

Game Center I.D- Fastbridge

Twitch TV Channel Name- Donafello
08-04-2012, 04:49 PM
#19
Wow, I'll be getting this as soon as possible!
08-05-2012, 02:20 PM
#20
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 2,109
Please make this a premium paid app

Game Center I.D- Fastbridge

Twitch TV Channel Name- Donafello