★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wake all of them up sleeping in front of you.

OVERVIEW :

You are the teacher in MAURAT high school and now the students you are teaching feel boring with your class. Now the only way to survive in this school as a teacher is to wake them up with throwing your chalk in every class! Crash and throw the chalks and cover them not to falling in to deep sleep!!

KEY FEATURES :

- 12 funny style students and items.
- Hidden 3 students and 3 items which can buy.
- 10 formal level and infinite level after 10 level.
- Can test your quickness!
- Competition with your friends in Game Center

CONTACT INFORMATION :

- Homepage : http://www.maurat.com
- Contact email : contact@maurat.com

Thank you for enjoying our game and please rate our game also. if you have a question please mail us. Any questions are welcome!

Thank you.

MAURAT's comments:
Hi, here I introduce my first game.

In this game you are a teacher who wake up the students almost falling into sleep by throwing the chalks on your desk.

Student sleeps with 3 steps and final step is death (lose your life) so

fast reaction and reloading the chalks are needed in this game.

Please enjoy my game and if you need I'll support promotional codes.

Please reply!

Thanks!

This is main pic.

You can touch or slash the head of student to wake them up.

When you meet the student who is falling into coma state, you'll meet enlarged screen focused on student.
Continuous touch or slash can wake them up. Don't miss it!

There are several help items. They may help you to wake up easily.

You can buy hidden students and items through the coin getting from the game. Get hidden students and items for better playing!

NOW IT'S FREE!!!!

contact@maurat.com

itunes address :

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/watch-school/id547010397?l=ko&ls=1&mt=8

And play movie...

Please reply when you use promo code then I'll check it!

Thanks!!
08-03-2012, 12:12 PM
I would try your game, thanks in advance

08-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
I would try your game, thanks in advance
Thanks! I'll send you a promotional code!
08-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Promo code has been updated!!
08-09-2012, 06:31 AM
looks fun, will have a look
FLWR3WMRMXEJ taken.
08-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks! Enjoy and please leave a review plz
08-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Ok, gave it a spin, it plays alright, but i encountered a glitch that hindered the experience. During coma state(blue), I tapped on the person and woke him/her up, then zoomed back out to the normal game play screen and he/ she will turn into death state (purple), making me lose a life for no reason. This happens quite frequently in fact, please have a look on this issue.

The chalk splitting is kinda making things busy, not too sure about that. The reloading does kind of feel good tho.
08-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astery View Post
Ok, gave it a spin, it plays alright, but i encountered a glitch that hindered the experience. During coma state(blue), I tapped on the person and woke him/her up, then zoomed back out to the normal game play screen and he/ she will turn into death state (purple), making me lose a life for no reason. This happens quite frequently in fact, please have a look on this issue.

The chalk splitting is kinda making things busy, not too sure about that. The reloading does kind of feel good tho.
First of all, thank you for your kind reply.

For that coma state, During the fixed time you should touch or slash them up to fixed count (40 or more, it depends on the class). if you fail (lack of touches) then he/she will die (I think you were in this situation) and if you success to touch or slash them means over that fixed count then he/she will wake all up at once with horn mark.

Thank you!
08-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAURAT View Post
First of all, thank you for your kind reply.

For that coma state, During the fixed time you should touch or slash them up to fixed count (40 or more, it depends on the class). if you fail (lack of touches) then he/she will die (I think you were in this situation) and if you success to touch or slash them means over that fixed count then he/she will wake all up at once with horn mark.

Thank you!
they appeared recovered from the coma state and awake during that mini game instance after a bit of slashing, then i stopped slashing. that's mostly how it happens.
08-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Ok, many question means it's not so eidetic. But anyway... did you see the horn after recovered from that coma state? if not that means you fail to wake up.

Thanks.