★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Physics Based Puzzlers For Jr Physicists

08-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Physics Based Puzzlers For Jr Physicists

Hey guys, I was wanting to pick up a few physics based puzzles and I'd love some input as to what are some of your favorites. I am currently playing:

Coco Loco
Monster Flip
TwinGo
Pebble Universe

Please list a few below and what you like about them, thanks in advance for the feedback.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Cut the Rope - IMO the best in the physics puzzler genre. great graphics, huge number of levels, really need to think to get 3 stars

Sprinkle - A bit on the hard side, but the graphics are great and the water feels realistic

Feed Me Oil - Tough puzzles, good physics. I didn't enjoy this one so much cause the puzzles can get frustrating, but it is a good game.

Jump Out & House of Mice - Decent puzzles, good graphics.

[btw, monster flip isn't a physics puzzler ]

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
08-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
Cut the Rope - IMO the best in the physics puzzler genre. great graphics, huge number of levels, really need to think to get 3 stars

Sprinkle - A bit on the hard side, but the graphics are great and the water feels realistic

Feed Me Oil - Tough puzzles, good physics. I didn't enjoy this one so much cause the puzzles can get frustrating, but it is a good game.

Jump Out & House of Mice - Decent puzzles, good graphics.

[btw, monster flip isn't a physics puzzler ]
Heehee, you're right. Hey, what was the other water game that came out the same time as sprinkle?

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-04-2012, 08:44 AM
watee?

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
08-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
watee?
Thanks again.

Anyone else got a list of favorite physics puzzles?

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
08-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Little Lost Chick - a bit like cut the rope, but definitely with its own twists. Recommended.
Monster Island - IMHO a classic. Recommended.
iBlast Moki - Moki2 is interesting. Recommended.
Follow the Rabit - a simple puzzler but still nice
Cover Orange - I never really got the taste for this one but it is a quality game
Hungry Turtle - like Cover Orange
Cat Physics - I personally don't like this type of game: a tiny tweak can make a big difference. But taste is personal. It is a good game.
Feed the Dragon - like Cat Physics

I'm looking for some challenges myself so I'll check out the ones mentioned earlier here.