★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Skate on the beach and fight!
'Skatin Girlz' is a time race where you need to collect time bonuses in order to complete laps and win the race.
Beware of the computer opponents.They will try to kick you out of the game!
You can of course fight back kicking and punching them.
there are 5 beautiful 3d levels with a tropical environment and even an erupting volcano on one of the islands.

diamante's comments:
Hi guys!
I just wanted to let you know that we published a new game for iPhone-iPad: SKATIN GIRLZ

Skate on the beach and fight!
Bikini Skating is a time race where you need to collect time
bonuses in order to complete laps and win the race.

Beware of the computer opponents. They will try to kick you out of
the game! You can of course fight back kicking and punching them.
there are 5 beautiful 3d levels with a tropical environment and
even an erupting volcano on one of the islands.

Price $ 0.99

08-05-2012, 03:06 PM
I'll admit I'm very curious about this one, especially as we have a "rollergirls" team in my city, though that's done in an oval indoor setting, and I once wrote a game along those lines years ago for another platform. It looks pretty good, especially for such a relatively small game, based on the screenshots; I'll be interested to read any feedback from anyone who happens to pick up and play this game.
08-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Do you have a lite version so we can try it? If you did, I think a lot of people would try it and then maybe buy it.
08-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Do you have a lite version so we can try it? If you did, I think a lot of people would try it and then maybe buy it.
I'll save you a buck: the game is phenomenally uninspired. The developers took no joy in animating "hot girls" as they skated, and there's basically no connection between their bodies and the movement down the tracks. The music is ultra-generic, the graphics bland, and the physics laughable. When you get knocked down you "blink" back to standing position. This game fails even as cheesecake.
08-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I'll save you a buck: the game is phenomenally uninspired. The developers took no joy in animating "hot girls" as they skated, and there's basically no connection between their bodies and the movement down the tracks. The music is ultra-generic, the graphics bland, and the physics laughable. When you get knocked down you "blink" back to standing position. This game fails even as cheesecake.
Thanks for the information. I was hoping this would stand up well as a game, even be as fun as it could be, but.. yeah.