★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ISO Adventure and or RPG w/o Virtual Joystick

08-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
ISO Adventure and or RPG w/o Virtual Joystick

Looking for the best games in these genres. I suppose the movement would be controlled by pointing to where you want to go but of course games with more innovative control schemes are welcome. The deeper and more open (I know I'm reaching at this point) the better.

Thank you - James
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Orc vengence.
08-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Innovative = not as good as dpad

Orc is prob best bet. Theres an upcoming Infinity blade diablo clone tho so that looks like it will blow it out the water.
08-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Extraction Project Outbreak is decent too. And you can try Tiny Troopers as well.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Heroes call is really good!! although at the game current state, I can't quite recommend it yet because the wait time between quest.. but an update is heading to ged rid of the quest wait time!

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android