★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Try this delightful *FREE!* 3D runner brought to you by an award-winning team, featuring soundtracks by Disasterpeace - composer of the award-winning Xbox Live Arcade hit FEZ.

Adorable characters and Colorful Graphics
Simple "touch & tilt" controls - everyone can play!
Unique tracks with the most exciting, dynamic gameplay
A whole host of incredible power-ups with lively animation
Full social media integration - share high scores and pictures via Facebook and Twitter, making it fun for all your friends and family.
Gamecenter and Achievement support

Choose from a number of adorable penguins to run, jump, and fly your way to victory against the evil octopuses, collecting delicious fish and rescuing as many other penguins as possible along the way.

Join the Arctic Adventure today. It's *FREE!*

supersolid's comments:
[UPDATE] 16/04/2013 - NEW VERSION OUT

08-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Seems decent. You might want to use "appinfo=all" tags to display all Appstore info.

I am not a dev, I just post here.

08-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Superb concept. I will try it.
08-07-2012, 06:46 AM
@arta thanks should be fixed now
08-11-2012, 10:58 AM
This game definitely deserve more attention. It has everything you want from an endless runner: nice graphics, good tilt controls, a shop to upgrade powerups, unlock new penguins and 30 gc-achievements and it's FREE!! IAP are just for the impatient. I'm wondering why there are only 3000 people on the leaderboards.. Go check it out, it's a really nice game.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
10-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi everyone! a spooky new Super Penguins update went live a few days ago.

This update includes:
  • 2 new halloween penguins
  • 2 new christmas penguins.
  • Fullscreen iphone 5 support
  • New options for players to get free coins
  • A bunch of optimizations that makes the game runs a lot smoother, track improvements and changes to the menus, to make them easier to navigate and to not clutter up the screen.

Hope you like all the new content, please check it out and let us know what you think
01-12-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi guys

this weekend we are running a promotion
All new players who install the game on iphone, ipad or ipod touch will recieve 30.000 free ingame fish, offer lasts until sunday 13th PST.

you can grab the game via this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-penguins/id520888232?mt=8

also we are happy to announce that the latest version of the game now also supports facebook friends leaderboards.
so if you happen to not have that many game center friends, you can compete against your facebook friends instead

cheers,
ken

01-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This game definitely deserve more attention. It has everything you want from an endless runner: nice graphics, good tilt controls, a shop to upgrade powerups, unlock new penguins and 30 gc-achievements and it's FREE!! IAP are just for the impatient. I'm wondering why there are only 3000 people on the leaderboards.. Go check it out, it's a really nice game.
Downloading right now....thanks
04-16-2013, 04:41 AM
Hi Guys
Version: 2.0.0 of Super Penguins has just gone live and its our biggest update to date

new features include:
- new sliding track sections
- customization for your characters
- Weekly challenges - collect tokens around the track and unlock mystery prizes
- new playable character

enjoy

the game is also available on:
Kindle
Android

Last edited by supersolid; 04-16-2013 at 04:48 AM.