★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TAP THE PADS AND TRIGGER THE BEAT!
SoundReaktor brings music gaming to a whole new level by letting you play and control the music.

Play BEATPACKS from top artists and upcoming talents around the world in music genres like Dance, Progressive House, Dubstep, Trance, Electro House, Drum 'n Bass, ...

In-app top artists: Armin van Buuren, Axwell, Netsky, Basto, Fedde Le Grand, Camo & Krooked, Sidney Samson, Bingo Players, Sander Van Doorn, R3hab, Hook N Sling, Tali, Xilent, Mord Fustang, Joe Garston,

Playing on 20 pads gives you a breathtaking feeling as if the beats are coming out of your fingertips!
Each pad produces a different sound, loop, vocal, effect or percussive instrument.
Progress bars and lightning pads will guide you throughout the sequence of the song.

The game is accessible for beginners, challenging for advanced players and addictive for everyone...
A well-balanced scoring system drives you to improve your own performance or outperform others.

SoundReaktor also features a freestyle mode which allows you to trigger sounds, vocals, loops, effects and beats at will.
Play beatpacks in complete freedom and show off your remix skills to your friends!

For optimal gaming experience use headphones or speakers.

SOUNDREAKTOR WILL REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR MUSIC EXPERIENCE!

Features:

-Adrenaline pumping rhythm game where you are in control of the music
-6 free beatpacks included that will blow you away
-Download beatpacks from top artists and upcoming talents
-Every week new beatpacks available to download
-Stunning graphics and artist backgrounds
-Game mode: 3 different difficulty levels (beginner, pro and expert)
-Freestyle mode: play beatpacks in complete freedom
-Guiding lighting pads and progress bars
-Animated scores and combos
-Tap accuracy calculation
-See your scores and ranking on Game Center
-Facebook & Twitter integration
-Achievement system (very soon)

Compatible devices:

-iPod Touch
-iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
-iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3

Maythius's comments:

Just a heads up... This game is VERY expensive (0.99- 1.99 each song), but the gameplay is unique:

You have 20 pads that trigger a sound, loop or vocal. The game has you hit different pads at a certain time to create the music. The tricky thing is that if you hit off time you not only get less points, but you endanger yourself of throwing the entire song off.

What makes the gameplay very refreshing is that it has three difficulties and each difficulty has you play the same song in an entirely different way. If you think you can come up with a better arrangement, you can go into freestyle mode and tap away at the pads to create your own sound.

Im not regretting purchasing the game, and in fact I can reccomend this to anyone who likes rhythm games and does not mind the hefty price.
08-06-2012, 09:56 PM
See, here we go again with another expensive game that doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table that we haven't seen before, but the dev decides to charge more than the others. Can't believe how much of this I'm seeing the last month all over the place! Sorry, man, I'm not down with it and will not bite unless it's totally exceptional! Anyone else noticing this trend lately? Or am I wrong and everyone is good with it and is completely willing to pay more for medeocre games all of the sudden and it's a non-issue?

08-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Looks good! I love rhythm games but l wait for Game Center achievement integration.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
08-06-2012, 10:09 PM
I can't even tell wats on the sceenshots? Is that the game? Looks like menus or something.. 2.99 for 6 songs then another 99.-2.99 per song?
08-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
Just a heads up... This game is VERY expensive (0.99- 1.99 each song), but the gameplay is unique:

Im not regretting purchasing the game, and in fact I can reccomend this to anyone who likes rhythm games and does not mind the hefty price.
Hi Maythius,

Thank you very much for purchasing the game.

There are indeed some songs that are 1.99$ and we totally agree that those are too expensive.
Honestly, we're doing everything we can to lower the prices to 0.99$.
The coming weeks more songs will be cheaper.

Please also take into account that when you buy one song you are actually getting 3 different remixes from that single track.
It's very time consuming to make so many different remixes from all those tracks.
If you buy a song in a typical rhythm game you are playing the song as is and the developer doesn"t need to put any effort in reworking the songs.

But thanks for supporting the game, it's very much appreciated.
08-07-2012, 11:14 AM
We are currently working on the achievements.
They will definitely enchance the overall fun factor in SoundReaktor.
Coming soon!
08-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Looks good! I love rhythm games but l wait for Game Center achievement integration.
We are currently working on the achievements.
They will definitely enchance the overall fun factor in SoundReaktor.
Coming soon!
08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
See, here we go again with another expensive game that doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table that we haven't seen before, but the dev decides to charge more than the others.
Hi Bigrand,

Please understand that we are a young small company that doesn't have the capabilities right now to offer the game for free.
Only big dev companies can do so.
Like I said before, we also want to make everything as cheap as possible in SoundReaktor so that more people can buy and play the game.

SoundReaktor is a stem/sample based rhythm game what makes it very unique.
The player can trigger parts of the music himself like percussive instruments, sounds, loops, effects, vocals, etc..
No other rhythm game out there is built on this concept.

Cheers
08-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnovativeLabs View Post
Hi Maythius,

Thank you very much for purchasing the game.

There are indeed some songs that are 1.99$ and we totally agree that those are too expensive.
Honestly, we're doing everything we can to lower the prices to 0.99$.
The coming weeks more songs will be cheaper.

Please also take into account that when you buy one song you are actually getting 3 different remixes from that single track.
It's very time consuming to make so many different remixes from all those tracks.
If you buy a song in a typical rhythm game you are playing the song as is and the developer doesn"t need to put any effort in reworking the songs.

But thanks for supporting the game, it's very much appreciated.
Oh I completely understand. I consider myself a very hardcore rhythm gamer and I grab whatever comes out. You will also be happy to know that I purchased all the beatpacks

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
08-07-2012, 11:35 PM
I`ll give it later a try. Still waiting for a Replay from the Developer.