★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bored of playing one game? Have you tried playing FOUR GAMES AT THE SAME TIME??

Designed specifically to test a skill you will never need in real life, MINI MIX MAYHEM has you playing four minigames simultaneously. You have to see it to believe it! (so scroll down for the screenshots!) Each little round is very easy, but put them together and it becomes an addictive, mind-bending barrage of inane, stupid tasks!

Team up with a mate for the two-player mode, on opposite ends of a single iPhone or iPod Touch! If you're iPad-equipped and have some friends around, prepare for the bedlam that is PARTY MODE, where no fewer than TWENTY extremely easy minigames rush past your group's exhausted fingertips.

Features 36 individual minigames with more on the way! Enjoy!

Sanuku's comments:

08-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Interesting concept. It's simple and potentially social, so I will have a look.

Like word games?

Watch a video of my new iPhone game Word Safe on YouTube here or get it from the App Store for free here. Follow me on Twitter, @WordSafeApp, I usually follow back.
08-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Love the idea of this, and the screenshots look promising. Definitely interested in this one so far.
08-08-2012, 07:58 PM
This is quite excellent. It probably won't get the attention that it deserves, which is a shame.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Excellent game, multiple games at one time gets crazy.
08-08-2012, 10:41 PM
This game is one of my favorite iOS games to date. Will probably never leave my device