Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-07-2012, 09:10 AM

Default Deity Wars

Old 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

Default New Release! Deity Wars Review!

Odds are you came to this game because you played Rage of Bahamut or some other mobile Trading Card Game. If that's the case, you're off to a great start, but there's a lot you still need to know. If this is your first mobile Trading Card Game, that's great, you're going to have a lot of fun.

Deity Wars is a trading card game (like Pokemon or MTG, but much simpler) that primarily comes down to collecting and improving your cards, rather than building a deck. For me, having a large collection is the most fun part of the game, and if you're the same way this is a good game to play.

A few tips:

1. Each rarity of cards is worth substantially more than the last one. If you get really lucky and pull an SR card out of a pack, then don't accept an offer of 4 R cards for it, because that's a rip-off. Kujata is an exception to the rule, since he is simply used for enhancing. A great card to have (and use) but not worth the same as regular cards.

2. In a card's final form, the rarity is raised by one level, and the symbol in the corner (which normally shows a marble with up to three filled in dots) becomes a swirl with a dragon symbol. If you see an SR card with that swirly symbol, it is not worth the same amount as a base SR card, because that means it is simply 4 RR cards.

3. Materials, which are used to boost a card's stats, are very valuable. Especially 1k+ boosts. To receive a "material" you must enhance a card to its max level. For your first goal, try to enhance a card for all four stages of evolution, and you will receive a special material. NOTE: The first card, the knight, that it gives you, was NOT enhanced to max in its first time during the tutorial, so you cannot receive the 4-stage completion bonus material from him.

4. Try to add as many allies as possible, and always ask for help against raid bosses. Your allies can attack the boss once for free, and everyone who participates receives a Raid Card Pack, so it only helps you to participate and to get other people to participate.

Finally, make sure you use a referral code. The game will give you a free Legend Card Pack for using one, along with a few other little rewards. Don't trust anyone who offers you additional rewards for using their referral code, they're just trying to trick you. If you liked my guide, I would appreciate if you use my code LTS3315
Old 08-22-2012, 11:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Deity Wars - A must have for RPG/Card Gamers alike!

Hey guys, new to this forum and just recently stumbled upon this new game from Mobage. Anyone familiar with Rage of Bahamut, more commonly known as RoB, will love this game. Here is the synopsis, taken directly from the Mobage site, hence the quotations:

"
About Deity Wars

DEITY WARS is the next EPIC FANTASY CARD GAME

Join now and start collecting cards both BEAUTIFUL and POWERFUL. Compete to BE THE BEST in the epic world of Deity Wars.

FEATURES

★ Hundreds of beautifully illustrated cards dynamically change form by "evolving"*

★ Boost your cards with Material treasures to make them more powerful and unique*
★ Team up with friends to defeat dangerous world bosses *
★ Build or join a guild and battle for the #1 spot in the world!*
★ Defeat mighty enemies with your friends and acquire fabulous rewards *

The Dimensional Ascension of Ragna in the year 809 granted you the ability to use cards sealed with powerful creatures. From then on forward, three worlds were connected, bringing together powerful beings and mysterious cards.

Download Deity Wars, follow the story and uncover the mysteries!

Deity Wars is powered by Mobage the best, free, social game network."

To be honest, the card designs are as beautiful as they are powerful, and the world is continuously evolving. I literally check every hour to see what developments have been made, it's real fun! For anyone who played Dark Summoner, Deity Wars will be a breath of fresh air I assure you. And use the following referral code: HHT8098 to get access to a very powerful card right from the very beginning! I hope to see many of you playing this game, if nothing else it's a great way to pass the time, especially those who are familiar with card games. Have a blessed day everyone.

Last edited by Legendary; 08-22-2012 at 11:13 PM..
Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

One thread per game please.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

So I checked this out a couple weeks back out of curiosity. It's in the same vein as Rage of Bahamut/Legend of the Cryptids etc.

What I couldn't really get past was that there seemed to be a lot of Engrish in this game, and if I recall a lot of the game appeared somewhat blurry, which is not something I want to be looking at on my iphone. I pretty much deleted it after I got through the tutorial stage. :\

My two cents.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:56 PM
iPhone 4

There we go...was waiting for it..mystical finally slipped in his/her referral code.
I reckon these games do no good for people with obsessive compulsive disorder frantically getting their referral code out.