★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Killer Bean Unleashed is an intense action shooter that combines old school gameplay with new school graphics!

Killer Bean was once a member of an elite agency of assassins, until they tried to kill him. Now he's on a mission to eliminate them all, one bullet at a time! Become Killer Bean in this old school action platform shooter and take down the Shadow Agency.

BLAST THROUGH 19 INTENSE LEVELS
3 Modes of Play: Story Mode, Mega Levels, and Survival Mode!
To survive them all, you have to be really good. To conquer them all, you have to be a LEGEND.

UNLOCK SUPER WEAPONS
Killer Bean has unique guns that can fire super ammo. Unlock Magnum bullets, Explosive bullets, Grenades, Rockets, Beam Splitter Lasers, Fire Bombs and more!

UNLOCK BONUS ITEMS
You've seen double jumps, but have you ever seen triple jumps? It's almost like flying!

KillerBean's comments:
Price: Free

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/killer-bean-unleashed/id526963873?ls=1&mt=8

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxmzyzKBAj0

Description:
Killer Bean Unleashed is an intense action shooter that combines old school gameplay with new school graphics!

Killer Bean was once a member of an elite agency of assassins, until they tried to kill him. Now he's on a mission to eliminate them all, one bullet at a time! Become Killer Bean in this old school action platform shooter and take down the Shadow Agency.

BLAST THROUGH 15 INTENSE LEVELS
3 Modes of Play: Story Mode, Mega Levels, and Survival Mode!
To survive them all, you have to be really good. To conquer them all, you have to be a LEGEND.

CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS - arrange the buttons any way you like in the Setting Menu.

UNLOCK SUPER WEAPONS
Killer Bean has unique guns that can fire super ammo-unlock Magnum bullets, Explosive bullets, Grenades, Rockets, Beam Splitter Lasers, Fire Bombs and more!

UNLOCK BONUS ITEMS
You've seen double jumps, but have you ever seen triple jumps? It's almost like flying!

GAME CENTER
Leaderboards and 30 Achievements!

iCloud SUPPORT
Save game data across all your iOS devices!

GET REWARDED FOR BEING A MASTER ASSASIN
The more accurate and efficient you are at killing bad beans, the more gold coins you are rewarded.
08-07-2012, 10:52 AM
This is a well made side scrolling Game I really like it thanks a lot guys!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

08-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Ehhh ?! Where did this come from

From the youtube video it shows a lot of gameplay, it really really looks good, its free though ? Surely tons of IAP's

Either way downloading now, this could be a very nice surprise
08-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Just loading it up, powered by unity (not surprised as the graphics look very good)

Just loading it up, damn its really good ! The animations are very smooth, plays well.

Gone to the 'shop' and you can get coins for better weapons (hopefully in the game you pick up coins and can do this the 'slow' way).

5000 gold for 99c, 15000 for 1.99.

I'm tempted to buy some gold just as a way of a 'thankyou' to the devs.

So far its surprisingly good, i say surprisingly as i didnt know anything about this game and from the youtube video i thought 'yeah right, looks too good' but nope, so far so good !

Only criticism is that the buttons dont seem that responsive on the menu (menu/shop etc), the actual buttons in the game are fine though

Just played 'survival' where you could say its like a basic 'muffin knight', as in its a small level, theres a couple of enemies you have to kill, once you do that some more drop from the sky and you try and last as long as you can. (You can earn coins this way)

But yeah very very good, bargain its free.

Last edited by psj3809; 08-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.
08-07-2012, 12:59 PM
This Looks Good...Downloading and its Free
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM

08-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone!

Glad you like our game!

Thanks Undeadcow, for posting the info page for our game! I highly appreciate it!

A little bit about us: We're a small company of 2 people, and we come from the visual effects film industry. This is our very first game and we wanted to create an old school game with updated graphics.

Killer Bean Unleashed was recently featured on Google Play and got almost 1.5 million downloads! So we wanted to make the iOS version extra good.

This is pretty much a free game. You don't need IAP's to finish. We tried to balance the gold earning so that you can earn enough gold if you play enough. But, if you want to buy IAP's, we wanted to make sure it is fairly priced.

99 cents will get you enough heavy weapons to get through most of the game quickly. It also gets rid of the ads.

Other than that, have fun! Let us know how you like it, and what you would like to see in the next update.

Best Regards,
Jeff
Killer Bean Team
08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
You play as a bean with a gun?!

DOWNLOADING!! xD

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
08-07-2012, 02:56 PM
The graphics look great and I am finding the game to be quite fun. Nice work! I hope you can get discovered in the App Store.

Like word games?

Watch a video of my new iPhone game Word Safe on YouTube here or get it from the App Store for free here. Follow me on Twitter, @WordSafeApp, I usually follow back.
08-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Game Impressions