★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by {SQUEEK} View Post
Well that's why they sell the weapons.

If you do king of hill and sitt back and make the match last long you can get enough xp
Your first sentence makes no sense.

But I do agree that playing KoTH is your best bet for XP, but it's still not enough.
11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Your first sentence makes no sense.

But I do agree that playing KoTH is your best bet for XP, but it's still not enough.
He just saying that that is why you can buy the weapons with real money if you don't want to grind. IAP button is always there :P

GC- banger1103

11-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
He just saying that that is why you can buy the weapons with real money if you don't want to grind. IAP button is always there :P
OH YEAH! I forgot all about the IAP, but it doesn't necessarily need it, it's just that the XP gain is a little slow.
11-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Been to busy to play but as soon as they upgrade with the new maps they promised I'm sure I will be on ASAP
11-25-2012, 10:16 PM
Best Game I Ever Played. Love this game even more with the update for the iPhone 5.
12-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Update has been submitted to Apple. Some new maps and some other stuff that I'm not aware of. Surpised Lake Effect hasn't posted it here yet.
12-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Update has been submitted to Apple. Some new maps and some other stuff that I'm not aware of. Surpised Lake Effect hasn't posted it here yet.
Cool beans, I SERIOUSLY hope they adjusted the xp gain.
12-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Cool beans, I SERIOUSLY hope they adjusted the xp gain.

Me too! The leveling up system with Trigger Fist takes forever. I hope they fix the multiplayer, I played against one person last week and he probably was disconnected.
12-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Me too! The leveling up system with Trigger Fist takes forever. I hope they fix the multiplayer, I played against one person last week and he probably was disconnected.
Totally agree. Game Center really isn't the best when it comes to multiplayer games. Game Center can be so much better, but until then, Lake Effect should really look into creating their own servers. And if they don't fix the xp, I can still manage with the 870 shotgun, M16, and Uzi. Those weapons are killer.
12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Sweeeet I have next week off of work. Lets hope it's updated before that :-p