Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-12-2012, 10:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
thanks for the info.
Sorry, I meant to be clearer as well. The xp is what unlocks weapons and skills. So if you look at the achievements, they are very much linked to xp, so it's the xp that unlocks your weapons and gives you the cloud sync across devices without it being "iCloud".
Old 08-12-2012, 10:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
I bought the p90 in iap because I got lazy. But the ump is better weapon. If you want to support the developer, buy it. Otherwise, it gives no real advantage.
I'm half sorry at buying the range I bought because I can see no real advantage other than the weapons are cooler and a bit more tweaked but in saying that I'm glad I did because of the choice i have now. I'm still using the m4 carbine or m16, desert eagle, ump and m870 as primary weapons for each class. You will notice some difference in the weapons but they are not overpowered or any major advantage so that's quite nice. Worth unlocking but not necessary to unlock. What I mention above are the best weapons in my mind. Didnt buy minigun or a few others because I wanted to hold off on the satisfaction of unlocking them through a bit of work.
Plus it looks like the skill perks are the real advantage over the weapons.
Ok thanks. If you know the perks beyond banana clip and the double stuffed, could you post it? Im still using the Magician and Extra Sensor cause it seems better
Old 08-12-2012, 10:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
Ok thanks. If you know the perks beyond banana clip and the double stuffed, could you post it? Im still using the Magician and Extra Sensor cause it seems better
Okay, I think this is how it goes:
Banana clip-enhanced zoom- enhanced accuracy
Double stuffed-extra launcher ammo-more silence.
More or less. The zoom and the more silence sound good but banana clip and grenade extra damage suit me more. For now anyway. I have hopes of enhancements, upgrades, new weapons and maps in the future. If not, i still spent my money well on this game. If such upgrades come in, even better. I definitely can't wait to see Trigger Fist 2 hopefully. (premature, I know. It's just I hope this game has that level of success that i hope a sequel is inevitable)

Last edited by Rip73; 08-12-2012 at 10:29 PM..
Old 08-12-2012, 10:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Was going to buy this on the day of release but I'm going to wait till the update comes through after reading all these matchmaking issues.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:10 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Installed this on my other halfs iPad last night so we could 'kill stuff' and watch the Olympics. Gotta say I was really impressed with the smoothness of the Bluetooth connection.

Is there anyway to play against a team of the skull dudes in Bot play?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:50 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoy_octopu5 View Post
Was going to buy this on the day of release but I'm going to wait till the update comes through after reading all these matchmaking issues.
There's really no need to wait. You'll have a lot of fun playing with the AI / AI + Online!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:00 AM

maybe adding new characters and diff camos to add some extra customizations to the game. such as female characters? diff armor parts(helmet etc?) I don't think it'll affect gameplay, the big red/green sign shows teams clearly anyway.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1997 View Post
maybe adding new characters and diff camos to add some extra customizations to the game. such as female characters? diff armor parts(helmet etc?) I don't think it'll affect gameplay, the big red/green sign shows teams clearly anyway.
Good idea. Like in Rainbow Six Vegas. The ability to create an "elite" suit with your own colors. =)
Old 08-13-2012, 08:28 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Pocketgamer review is up.
9 out of 10, gold award.
Here's a link
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Multi...ew.asp?c=43989
I agree with everything they say about it, from the balancing to the aiming. For those who haven't got it yet, it does describe the game very well.
Nice to see the game is getting the acclaim it should be. This should help boost the online numbers as well.

Last edited by Rip73; 08-13-2012 at 08:33 AM..
Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Think its a great review, totally agree with this...

"This is the first shooter that works within the confines of the hardware to deliver an experience that's unique to touchscreen devices."

I dont care if some of the EA games have better graphics, as it says Trigger First just works very well on iOS and plays so well.