★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: REVIEWS

Great game play, fun story line, stunning graphics and adorable characters 5/5 AppyZilla

A virtually flawless touch-screen game. 91/100 - ArcadeLife

Draw Breaker is a hilarious game that is expertly created and a complete and utter joy to play. 9/10 App-Score

Draw Breaker combines a refreshing new outlook, challenging and strategic gameplay, gorgeous visuals, and quirky music into one complete package. AppAdvice

Its a delightful, addictive little game that will frustrate and delight you in equal measures but is sure to keep you coming back for more. TechnoDaily

Draw Breaker is a new way of playing breakout-like games, and is probably the best of its kind on iOS 4.7/5 The Apple Tree

From the menus to the cut scenes to the actual gameplay there is a level of polish that is a pleasure to play. 8.9/10 Gamer Chica

Whether gamers are a big fan of the classic brick breaker game or they need something new to play, theyre sure to fall in love with it 4.5/5 Apps on Tapp

Cut scenes are interesting and help propel this iPhone/iPod Touch app to a higher level than many apps out there 82/100 Family Friendly Gaming

DESCRIPTION

The future of the world is at stake! Professor Blockowski and his block army are on a campaign to make the world square. Your mission will require quick reflexes and fast thinking to foil Professor Blockowskis evil schemes and keep the world safe and round.

AMAZING PHYSICS
Draw Breaker takes the classic brick breaker genre, but adds a TWISTyou control the ball by DRAWING PLATFORMS. You have complete freedom to aim your shots by drawing platforms at any angle. Create shots that are impossible in other breakout style games. This was how breakout was meant to be played on a touch screen device.

CUTE CHARACTERS
Battle 16 unique monsters with different personalities and abilities.

POWERUPS
Over ten different powerups including bomb balls, acid balls, fire balls, multiballs....just to name a few.

5 EPISODES
Each episode has 9 unique rounds with new powerups and monsters.

OBJECTIVES
Improve your score by completing objectives and increasing your rank. See if you can earn the title of Block Belt and become a master.

GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS

PLAY IN 12 LANGUAGES

Sanuku's comments:

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 25.9 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements:

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Quote:
The future of the world is at stake! Professor Blockowski and his block army are on a campaign to make the world square. Your mission will require quick reflexes and fast thinking to foil Professor Blockowski’s evil schemes and keep the world safe and round.

AMAZING PHYSICS
Draw Breaker takes the classic brick breaker genre, but adds a TWIST—you control the ball by DRAWING PLATFORMS. You have complete freedom to aim your shots by drawing platforms at any angle. Create shots that are impossible in other breakout style games. This was how breakout was meant to be played on a touch screen device.

CUTE CHARACTERS
Battle 16 unique monsters with different personalities and abilities.

POWERUPS
Over ten different powerups including bomb balls, acid balls, fire balls, multiballs....just to name a few.

5 EPISODES
Each episode has 9 unique rounds with new powerups and monsters.

OBJECTIVES
Improve your score by completing objectives and increasing your rank. See if you can earn the title of Block Belt and become a master.

GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS

PLAY IN 12 LANGUAGES

iPad Version:

http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/draw-breaker-hd/id513971814

iPhone Version:

08-08-2012, 08:30 AM
I love the art style and it seems to come packed with content. A breakout style game where you have to draw your own paddle. Surely purchasing when it comes out.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

08-08-2012, 08:45 AM
I remember a similar game i played on the NDSL before, but in not too sure. This one looks good in visuals, so i hope it delivers in gameplay, coz i'll definitely be buying this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Video here:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
08-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
thanks for the vid... doesn't really look like something I'd like... but my kids might. =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
08-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Looks good, kind of a cartoony version of Super Newtronic.
08-08-2012, 10:47 AM
I like the look of this actually. I'll pick it up at midnight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
08-08-2012, 03:34 PM
HD Promo Codes

I'm one of the developers on the game and I have a couple HD (iPad) version promo codes for people interested in checking it out. Message me or tweet us @elevatefun
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Back Story Video

Back Story Video (In Game)

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Game Impressions

I've played the beta and it's really great. It's plenty challenging and I never got bored with it.