• Publisher: Mikengreg
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 47.2 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The only game better than basketball!

Gasketball is a shot matching basketball game similar to H.O.R.S.E. Challenge your friends online with shots of your own creation. Master over 100 single player levels in 4 unique worlds. Grab a friend and play one-on-one on the same iPad.

The world of Gasketball is growing! Mikengreg continue to develop new content, robots and gameplay with regular updates. Stay tuned for more!

Sanuku's comments:

11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Looks like an awesome game, totally getting it
12-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Am I missing something here? In Gasketball's app decription it says something on the lines of "Get the Game of the Year Edition for $.99 for a limited time." Was the full game IAP at a buck for a while, or was there/is there going to be a separate GotY Edition? *scratches head*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

12-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Am I missing something here? In Gasketball's app decription it says something on the lines of "Get the Game of the Year Edition for $.99 for a limited time." Was the full game IAP at a buck for a while, or was there/is there going to be a separate GotY Edition? *scratches head*
not sure I just checked and the iap unlock is still £1.99
01-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Personally I prefer a "full" version instead of unlocking it from a free lite version. I'm sure this would have generated a bit more sales. Really nice game though!
01-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I think sales went bad someone said they are homeless so I don't know
Yeah, I feel for the homeless, and then accidentally bought Mikey Shorts to support this developer. Sigh...
01-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Wow this is awesome, don't know why I never picked this up, but I bought the full version today and I love it. It really requires finesse that's fo sho.
02-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
If they made this universal this would sell
It might be a bit tricky to lay on the smaller screen. Which might be why they haven't already done it
02-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
If they made this universal this would sell
I don't think it would work, finger too big screen too tiny for the finesse you need. They would just get 1 million 1 star reviews saying the controls suck. Then you'd have the resident experts here saying, d3v3l0p3r sux0rs, if they knew how to code they could make it work. see game X as an example. Even though game x is an apples to oranges comparison.
08-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Bought this game a few days ago, like it really, but it would be so much better with GameCenter, why god why.