08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I hope this game flops so it gets released on iPhone ASAP.

I'm not bitter at all that this is iPad exclusive!

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
08-08-2012, 02:03 PM
iPad only boo

08-08-2012, 02:27 PM
We're working on the iPhone version for the first update. It's a huge priority for us and we hope that development of that will go quickly, but we can't be sure.
08-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Lol, well, it definitely looks interesting.
08-08-2012, 04:09 PM
This the only new release I'm interested in this week. I'm hoping that the IAPs are limited to level unlocks, etc. and not some sort of currency.

It will be an insta-delete if it's the latter.
08-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
This the only new release I'm interested in this week. I'm hoping that the IAPs are limited to level unlocks, etc. and not some sort of currency.

no currency or anything. IAPs are all about unlocking levels in single player and items in multiplayer and it's all one-time, unlock it forever stuff. we hate that in-game currency bullshit.
08-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiowu View Post
no currency or anything. IAPs are all about unlocking levels in single player and items in multiplayer and it's all one-time, unlock it forever stuff. we hate that in-game currency bullshit.
You just got my money!

Jamie
08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Picking this up now based on that comment alone. I like seeing developers who are upfront and honest about content and prices.
08-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Quote:
We're working on the iPhone version for the first update. It's a huge priority for us and we hope that development of that will go quickly, but we can't be sure.
My God, you just saved my mood.

You know, I had this game on my watchlist and was very excited when I saw it'll come out tonight. Then I saw it was just for The ipad.

God Damnit!!!

But if it will be universal soon, as you say, well...
Ill look for it.
08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post

Quote:
Sold!

Game Center: Diligence