Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-20-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Oh, and cplr, you're missing the point. I never said all my shots were the same, I said that it felt like they were similar, yet the results were very different. Perception of the user is important in determining satisfaction.
can't argue with that
Old 08-20-2012, 12:38 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

"Working as expected?" Not according to the dev:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucrate View Post
Yeah, I'm getting that too, which is weird, it never done that in testing... Ill see what we can do.
Quote:
Well, its Game Center sending the notifications, not Gasketball itself, so maybe you have to quiet GC notifications on your phone? Not ideal...
Quote:
We're gonna stay on top of this and try to have it figured out quickly, I'm still not sure what we missed, but it could be something simple and we should be able to clear it up within a few days.

In the meantime, it does seem to work for me to just set Game Center notifications to "None" and turning sounds to off, just switching "Notification Center" to OFF doesn't seem to do much...
Old 08-20-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
"Working as expected?" Not according to the dev:

They said what I said. Did you read what I said? Did you read what they said? They are obviously trying to help you and are confused, since it's confusing as to what you are complaining about. Well, I explained how the system works and that's about all I can do. Best of luck to you.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Interestingly
Old 08-21-2012, 07:34 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitt View Post
Interestingly
Wow! Thanks for your thoughtful insight and compelling argument. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Seriously, though, am I the only one that's getting a lot of glitches when I play the single player part of the game? By this, I mean that the game seems to stutter a lot, which causes me to drop the ball when I haven't lifted my finger or dragged the ball out of the box. It also tends to ruin my shot by interrupting the flow of my shot when it happens in the middle of a swipe. Sometimes when it happens, it causes a second ball to respawn in the initial location while I'm still holding a ball under my finger.

It's really annoying because it could ruin a good run if it happens on the third basket. I've tried deleting all apps in the multitasking bar. I make sure that Game Center is logged in prior to starting play. I don't think that my device is doing any other processing, but that's really hard to tell. In general, though, it seems to happen quite frequently, and often when I've played awhile, so maybe it's some sort of memory issue. Anyway, I hope it's a problem that the devs have identified and are working on.

And, because I know I'll be asked...iPad 2, current iOS, not jailbroken.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hey guys,

We just put out a new update that offers the first world (Roboballin' 101) to free players as well as unlocks all the items for use in Practice Mode. So if you are still rollin' with the free version you've got tons more (25 new levels) to check out.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 PM

I truly try to have fun with this game but I still have the problem that the game doesn't let me buy the full version but keeps telling me that I should contact iTunes support. I'm on an iPad 1, 5.1.1, no jailbreak.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:28 PM
iPhone 4S

Is this still going to make it to iPhone/iPod?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

It's an excellent game everyone should get this
Old 11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
iPhone 4S

Sad to hear that about the devs... Hope they'll still be able to get an iPhone version out sometime, I'd love to give them some money for it!