★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The most advanced full-scaled multiplayer 3D RPG for iPhone has arrived in HD !!!

The time has come to call for a hero. Join the battle in this epic RPG adventure delivered in stunning 3D

See gameplay video at earthandlegend.com !!!

FEATURES:

MULTIPLAYER
Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer over Bluetooth. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests

PETS
Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat

COMBAT SYSTEM
Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting

REAL NIGHT AND DAY
Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world

WEATHER SYSTEM
Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Customize your character's race and gender
- Over 40 hours of gameplay
- Prepare for battle with a variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
- 3rd and First Person views
- 100% free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime
- Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself
- Full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree swimming
- Challenging bosses to defeat
- Camera panning with sensitivity control
- Detailed side quests
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
- Right and left-handed joystick option
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
- 3 slots for multiple saved games
- Multiple languages: English, French, and German

OTHER DVIDE ARTS GAMES

Crusade Of Destiny®
Welcome To Hell
Angel Sword
Animals of Mass Destruction
Battle Brain
Super Mega Blackjack Supreme
Super Mega Sudoku

FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS AND NEWS

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/earthandlegend
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/earthandlegend
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/dvidearts
08-08-2012, 10:30 AM
I've had this game for a while now. It's not a bad little RPG actually. Good graphics, day/night cycle, plenty of quests.

However, it is a little rough around the edges. It's no Order and Chaos thats for sure, but it's not asking for a monthly subscription so i cant moan. I'm not very far into it so I can't really comment too much.

I'm a little surprised there isn't any talk about it in here.

One word of warning though, don't be fooled by all the 5 star ratings in the app store as the game sneakally asks you to give 5 stars for 500 gold.

But who knows, it could be worth 5 stats later in the game. I've just not got far enough in yet to warrant it that high. From what I've seem so far, it's about 3 stars.

Maybe some of you guys can check it out and start a discussion. I'll be interested in some honest options as the app store reviewers just want the free gold.

08-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Its probably my age but i'm seeing that picture of that bikini clad girl at night and i think 'shes going to get a bad case of flu...'
08-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Seriously glad you brought this up. Somehow missed this. I've been looking for an 'offline' Order & Chaos (Or a similar Aralon style RPG)

A few questions !

Whats combat like ? Is it non-linear ? Lots of missions/side missions ? Controls good ? D-pad in the corner with buttons on the right ?

Seems a very small file size

Last edited by psj3809; 08-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.
08-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Blade View Post
I've had this game for a while now. It's not a bad little RPG actually. Good graphics, day/night cycle, plenty of quests.

However, it is a little rough around the edges. It's no Order and Chaos thats for sure, but it's not asking for a monthly subscription so i cant moan. I'm not very far into it so I can't really comment too much.

I'm a little surprised there isn't any talk about it in here.

One word of warning though, don't be fooled by all the 5 star ratings in the app store as the game sneakally asks you to give 5 stars for 500 gold.

But who knows, it could be worth 5 stats later in the game. I've just not got far enough in yet to warrant it that high. From what I've seem so far, it's about 3 stars.

Maybe some of you guys can check it out and start a discussion. I'll be interested in some honest options as the app store reviewers just want the free gold.
First the game was released at a high price. I brought it and some AIP to support the developer. Then it was rereleased and the first version never updated. And the IAP could not be transferred. The multiplayer was constantly losing connection as well.

These issues and the way customers were threated was enough for me to not support the dev again. And not even mentioning the game here. Even if I thought it was a simple enjoyable grind-RpG. Some people might feel otherwise. It is not a bad game, just lacking gear and stuff to do.
08-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Why is this under New Releases it came out last September
08-13-2012, 08:44 PM
After putting a bit more time into this game, Im actually really enjoying it. Kitted out with some good gear and a pet dog I having fun questing around the quite large game world.

It is a little grind heavy and a lot of returning to town to sell loot. But all in all, Earth & Legend is a good little RPG which has been sadly overlooked by many.

It may not be one of the best Open-World RPGs in the app store, but I would still highly recommend it to any fan of the genre .