★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Brainsss Update 1.5 Coming soon! [Universal]

08-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Brainsss Update 1.5 Coming soon! [Universal]

Hey guys,

Sick of Zombie games yet?!

Just a quick heads up that we're preparing to release a new update for Brainsss.

Here's a Screenshot with some of the new Heroes.

We addressed a lot of the concerns and requests players had as we as adding some pretty big gameplay features like Heroes, Casual Mode (one touch), drops (BBs), Top Down mode, Grouping toolbar etc. Which we feel give the players a huge amount of options to play the game the way they want.

Brainsss 1.5 Update (coming soon!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Highly Requested Features
*Multiple Zoom levels though simple pinch interface
*Top-down view mode available for the RTS players
*Group Save and Recall via the new Grouping toolbar for the RTS players
*Game Speed can be set to 3 settings (Slower, Normal and Faster)
*Improved and more responsive controls
*Optimized levels for dramatically faster loading
*Brainsss Bucks now appear as random drops from humans

New Simplified Casual Mode
*Everyone can play through a intuitive and simple one touch control
*No need to worry about groups or managing the camera
*Uniquely balanced gameplay for each mode
*Brainsss Bucks are shared across modes
*Extensive new help system

19 New Unlockable Heroes
*As you earn stars you are now also able to unlock special Hero zombies
*Each zombie has unique attributes and some even have special attacks

11 New locations and 15 new levels to make a total of 72 levels

New iPad 3 native GUI, New Icon, iCloud Support, Left-Handed mode, New Unlockable Comics, New achievements, Improved Zombie A.I. and Crazy Golf Carts!!

Last edited by RodGreen; 08-24-2012 at 09:29 AM.
08-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Official Trailer Released

I just finished up the Official Trailer (literally stayed up all night putting it together for you guys).

Hope you like it:

Sorry for the terrible thumbnail (youtube seems to have butchered it)

The planned release date for the update/relaunch of Brainsss is 30th August (next week). We'll be doing some promo code giveaways closer to then - so stay tuned .

08-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Sounds good Rodgreen,will stay tuned.
08-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Nice updates. :-)

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
08-24-2012, 11:05 AM
This game already got some nice reviews and the update sounds fantastic. I am looking forward to it.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Nice Rod, really love the game and best of luck
08-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Tested this... Played with the Casual mode a lot. It is casual alright, and it is fantastic at being casual and enjoyable at the same time. I like how the game puts you as a Zombie hero and you provide some stats changes to other zombies. Graphics are pretty good too. Overall just enjoyable. I played with the regular mode a little just to make sure i covr all parts of the game for the testing, and the controls seemed solid. I just didnt put much time on this mode to give a deeper feedback, but the casual mode definitely got me hooked.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Tested this... Played with the Casual mode a lot. It is casual alright, and it is fantastic at being casual and enjoyable at the same time. I like how the game puts you as a Zombie hero and you provide some stats changes to other zombies. Graphics are pretty good too. Overall just enjoyable. I played with the regular mode a little just to make sure i covr all parts of the game for the testing, and the controls seemed solid. I just didnt put much time on this mode to give a deeper feedback, but the casual mode definitely got me hooked.
Me to tested this update and it was a blast played some levels in Strategy mode but played a lot in the Casual mode really fun I recommend this game to every one once the update hits the app store
08-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Looks interesting! Wonderful colors! amazing job
08-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Also tested it and casual mode was a nice addition Well I didn't try it before update, but the casual was nice practise!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3