App description: Join the battle and hack and slash your way to fame and fortune in Eternal Fate, a free 3D multiplayer action RPG. Team up with your friends, collect hundreds of heroes, fight imposing bosses and help save the world from the invading evil that threatens it.

The world of Eternal Fate is ever-changing, bringing new dungeons to explore, new enemies to defeat and new heroes to collect. Which Hero are you?

FEATURES:
REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER - Play cooperatively in real time with others from around the world!
HUNDREDS OF PLAYABLE HEROES - Collect new heroes including Rares and Super Rares! Level them up and buff them with passive abilities to fight the forces of evil plaguing the land!
EVOLVE YOUR HEROES - Combine your Rare and Super Rare heroes into new, powerful Rare+ and Super Rare+ versions!
iOS 8 Ready - Use the Today widget to keep up to date! Metal support for improved graphics performance!
HUNDREDS OF DUNGEONS - Explore an ever-expanding world of new content!
JOIN A GUILD - Join or start a guild and compete with friends! Chat with your guildmates!
STUNNING VISUALS - Push your tablet or mobile device to its limits!

Play from anywhere with support for WiFi, 4G, and 3G connections.

Tetrad's comments:
A little something I've been working on for a while.

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Looks really good, but im not diving in without knowing how the IAP looks like.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
I don't see it in the US app store
09-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Dling now
09-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
This looks too good to be good

Ipad Air 2 sold! back to PC master race!
09-19-2014, 02:03 PM
On IAP:
There is no energy mechanic.

The point of the game is collect heroes. Heroes come in crystals that take some amount of time to open. The crystals that guarantee higher rarity heroes take longer. You can speed this up by choosing to watch a video ad or by using the premium currency in the game (Rubies)

You can also use Rubies to unlock more summoning slots so you can have more timers going at once.

Additionally, you can use Rubies to revive yourself if you die in a dungeon or to skip quests (and still collect the rewards). You can also buy hero inventory space.

Last edited by Tetrad; 09-19-2014 at 02:05 PM.
09-19-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm embarrassed that I missed this on my usual sweeps, looks great! Downloaded and will play soon

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
09-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Fun dungeon online game. No timers. Very gd

Last edited by kenken11; 09-20-2014 at 12:18 AM.
09-20-2014, 12:10 AM
A pretty game-breaking bug: The game brings you through a short tutorial and then gives you a free hero summon. It then tells you to use premium currency to speed up the summon. I logged out instead and logged back in when the timer was finished. I can now no longer do anything. None of the options on the right can be selected except Summon Heroes, and if I select that the game basically freezes.

Kind if disheartening to find such a major bug so early on.
09-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
A pretty game-breaking bug: The game brings you through a short tutorial and then gives you a free hero summon. It then tells you to use premium currency to speed up the summon. I logged out instead and logged back in when the timer was finished. I can now no longer do anything. None of the options on the right can be selected except Summon Heroes, and if I select that the game basically freezes.

Kind if disheartening to find such a major bug so early on.
So just re download the game and go through the tutorial without logging out. Solved. Don't see this as a major bug that is affecting gameplay. It's just the tutorial which is a one time affair.