10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
It's not like we haven't been supporting the game since launch. There's even a new update currently in review. Come on man... We wanted to find something you guy would like. Something we could add if we got support. You aren't entitled to free content forever and ever. We have to pay bills and shit too. All we are asking for is for you to click something. I mean... it might as well be free.

The alternative is that we do IAP bs and I hate that. We're trying something different because we thought you would like it. I'm sorry if you don't see it that way.
10-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boco View Post
It's not like we haven't been supporting the game since launch. There's even a new update currently in review. Come on man... We wanted to find something you guy would like. Something we could add if we got support. You aren't entitled to free content forever and ever. We have to pay bills and shit too. All we are asking for is for you to click something. I mean... it might as well be free.

The alternative is that we do IAP bs and I hate that. We're trying something different because we thought you would like it. I'm sorry if you don't see it that way.
I don't see a problem with it. Sometimes TA will complain about everything, except quality. Some people can endure poor quality games just fine, but if a good game has any sort of IAP or tries to do anything different to "pay the bills" like you are doing... ohhhh the horror.

10-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Anyone discovered that new secret minigame in the latest update?
10-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Halloween Sale $0.99

on sale.... worth getting?
10-26-2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
A definite yes. Best zombie survival sim ever created.
10-26-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Yes ! A thousand times yes!

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
10-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Yes... Yes, YES!!!! Of course its worth getting it.

Oh and I found the new mini-game a week ago or so... Its a random side mission. But I was stupid enough to NOT buy the man's arcade machine where I could play the new mini-game...

Last edited by Primoz; 10-26-2012 at 06:44 AM.
10-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Yes... Yes, YES!!!! Of course its worth getting it.

Oh and I found the new mini-game a week ago or so... Its a random side mission. But I was stupid enough to NOT buy the man's arcade machine where I could play the new mini-game...
so are there a ton or any IAP things you need to buy? or can you play the game without them.
10-26-2012, 11:17 AM
PROTIP: The secret minigame did not make it in yet. That was an error in the 1.0.3 patch notes. Sorry! There is one incoming though. And it's fun.
10-26-2012, 12:07 PM
You guys are just so plopped awesome! Loving your logo btw!!