• Publisher: Glitch Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Blox - BE WARNED: Extremely addictive!

The theory is simple; clear as many same coloured blox in a go to earn points. In practice however, things are a little harder.

Use speed and multitouch to achieve higher scores and compete for your place in the worldwide leaderboards.

Try your skills in Knockout mode to see what round you can get to. Be warned though, this mode is hard and will really test your abilities.

Check out the gameplay video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Gg0htBt6k

Blox Features:

- Very fast and addictive gameplay.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Local leaderboards.
- 3 modes for extra challenges - Quick Play, Time and Knockout.
- Colour blind mode.

* Become a fan!
Come join us on Facebook and Twitter!
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GlitchGames
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/GlitchGames
Newsletter - http://eepurl.com/pfnJn

* Please rate!
If you like the game, please leave a rating! If you have any issues, please leave a rating but also drop us an email - feedback@glitchgames.co.uk - so that we can have a conversation with you and see about getting your issue resolved!

GlitchGames's comments:
Blox - BE WARNED: Extremely addictive!

The theory is simple; clear as many same coloured blox in a go to earn points. In practice however, things are a little harder.

Use speed and multitouch to achieve higher scores and compete for your place in the worldwide leaderboards.

Try your skills in Knockout mode to see what round you can get to. Be warned though, this mode is hard and will really test your abilities.

Blox Features:

- Very fast and addictive gameplay.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Local leaderboards.
- 3 modes for extra challenges - Quick Play, Time and Knockout



Youtube link | Pop Up


App Store link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blox/id542980925?ls=1&mt=8





Promo Codes
Here are 30 promo codes, if/when you use one could you post so that I can mark it as taken. All we ask is that you give us some honest app reviews and if you have any issues please email us via feedback@glitchgames.co.uk

M9MKEL7YLTT7
AJ64HFE9X49M
MFFLFY3M66F9
9NMEKYWXEFA4
LYKFJNTA4P4J
KJ6J7NTK4F4E
PPPJ4MEKTPFR
TWM6LJAHYJX9
LK7A69Y9M4J4
7LHWWNXNNPHJ
3JMTM46YYNYW
EAARJNWJH4FE
JPRHNRWHAJ64
4FLFMAF3RH3L
9ERWRT4WMKFY
T66KFNMHYFLR
EPYWPRM3JJKM
4P9KP3JHLNJF
934TEA67AF3N
KM9PANEFJ946
3JATXJHLKXJE
WTXRP3THT9AW
9FNKH3AX9E4R
RXNWFRR4AAE3
KJW77439X49A
44H9AAHRJMF4
9PE76XKNP77W
WNYYR3Y6FXKR
08-09-2012, 08:06 AM
#21
Snagged EPWFAMAJE7TJ

Thanks!

Impressions to come...
08-09-2012, 08:08 AM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
Snagged EPWFAMAJE7TJ

Thanks!

Impressions to come...
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing them!

08-09-2012, 08:17 AM
#23
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Boston,MA
Posts: 1,089
L6PFNXXREL69

Thanks...
08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
#24
I took FXAX77JH9EMK

Can't wait to try it! Thanks again, will post impressions later
08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
#25
FLJNTPMR4NAX used thx!

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
08-09-2012, 08:26 AM
#26
Ok. I just played a few rounds...

The game play is simple and straight forward. I can see this being EXTREMELY addicting. It already has that "really, just one more time" feel to it.

Suggestions:
1. Make the tutorial mandatory in the beginning of the game - its quite helpful.

2. The colors are very difficult to differentiate between - I have a form of color blindness and the shades are VERY similar with some of the colors. I lost quite a few points matching colors that looked the same to me.

3. I wanted to rip through more games but was forced to put my high score in before proceeding - it got a little old after the fifth or sixth time in a row.

4. It may just be me, but my fingers are swiping too many blocks with my current swiping technique. It may be an error on my part but it happened a lot.

5.I haven't seen all the features, but this type of game screams "multiplayer speed race" all over it. Is something like this possible? Even a back and forth gameplay like "with friends" gameplay.

Overall, it's a fun game with lots of potential. I'll be playing this obsessively for a while to come.
08-09-2012, 08:41 AM
#27
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,659
Just redeemed ER6W9M43T6Y3 now. Looking forward to trying it out later; it looks like a lot of fun!
08-09-2012, 09:01 AM
#28
9XA4EKE3W4TR taken
08-09-2012, 09:22 AM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
L6PFNXXREL69

Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon-N-eggs View Post
I took FXAX77JH9EMK

Can't wait to try it! Thanks again, will post impressions later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeer Melkhor View Post
FLJNTPMR4NAX used thx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Just redeemed ER6W9M43T6Y3 now. Looking forward to trying it out later; it looks like a lot of fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel View Post
9XA4EKE3W4TR taken
Thank you everyone! Have updated the main thread, not many left now :-)
08-09-2012, 09:32 AM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
Ok. I just played a few rounds...

The game play is simple and straight forward. I can see this being EXTREMELY addicting. It already has that "really, just one more time" feel to it.

Suggestions:
1. Make the tutorial mandatory in the beginning of the game - its quite helpful.

2. The colors are very difficult to differentiate between - I have a form of color blindness and the shades are VERY similar with some of the colors. I lost quite a few points matching colors that looked the same to me.

3. I wanted to rip through more games but was forced to put my high score in before proceeding - it got a little old after the fifth or sixth time in a row.

4. It may just be me, but my fingers are swiping too many blocks with my current swiping technique. It may be an error on my part but it happened a lot.

5.I haven't seen all the features, but this type of game screams "multiplayer speed race" all over it. Is something like this possible? Even a back and forth gameplay like "with friends" gameplay.

Overall, it's a fun game with lots of potential. I'll be playing this obsessively for a while to come.
We did warn you it could be pretty addictive :-)

1. Good call, will make it compulsory in the first update.

2. Would a "Colour Blind" mode help where we would overlay distinct symbols over the different tiles?

3. We have made a slight change to how that works now which will be sent to Apple soon with other changes suggested by you guys. Basically now the previous name you entered will automatically be filled in so all you have to do is press "Play Again" to save your score and continue playing.

4. It can be fiddly on the iPhone/iPod touch screens, is that what you are on or an iPad?

5. I've wanted to put multiplayer in it from the second we had the prototype working but we decided we wanted to get version 1 in peoples hands as quickly as possible so that we can then focus on tweaking and multiplayer for an update.

Thanks for the feedback, it really does help and make us feel good inside, so keep it coming :-)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.