★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Smash Cops - $0.99

08-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Smash Cops - $0.99

08-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Fun mini racing game where you control the car kind of like a shmup. File size is huge though, closer to half a gig. Highly recommended!

06-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
06-09-2013, 01:41 PM
heat?

was going to get it, but must have got it when it was free in april.... adding to the neverending "to play" backlog list

is Smash Cops Heat, a lite version or freemium of this? since i own the original

Last edited by mrbiggles; 06-09-2013 at 05:05 PM.
06-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
was going to get it, but must have got it when it was free in april.... adding to the neverending "to play" backlog list

is Smash Cops Heat, a lite version or freemium of this?
Freemium, but with a little bit of new stuff thrown in too.
06-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post

is Smash Cops Heat, a lite version or freemium of this?
Smashcops Heat is Freemium...if you have the original you really should i stall it. It's fun as balls.
06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I read that Smash Cops is freemium masquerading as a premium game. Is that true? How is the IAP set up?

And how is the content? A lot? Any kind of free roam?
06-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
I read that Smash Cops is freemium masquerading as a premium game. Is that true? How is the IAP set up?

And how is the content? A lot? Any kind of free roam?
I beat this game the day this thread went up, and I didn't even know there were IAP's lol. I just checked right now, and there is a store that consists literally of skins and the ability to unlock all cars and levels, of which you will have ZERO problem doing on your own for free as long as you have eyes and a brain. It's just a quick arcadey game with very little challenge, and a focus on the fun. Perfect for this kind of market. So no, this isn't in any way shape or form a freemium. Unfortunately, there was no free roam that I saw, but you could just pick a level and then ignore the timer and drive around the place. Worth the buck imo.
06-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
I beat this game the day this thread went up, and I didn't even know there were IAP's lol. I just checked right now, and there is a store that consists literally of skins and the ability to unlock all cars and levels, of which you will have ZERO problem doing on your own for free as long as you have eyes and a brain. It's just a quick arcadey game with very little challenge, and a focus on the fun. Perfect for this kind of market. So no, this isn't in any way shape or form a freemium. Unfortunately, there was no free roam that I saw, but you could just pick a level and then ignore the timer and drive around the place. Worth the buck imo.
Okay, cool. Definitely getting now