The art style looks fantastic, looking forward to this one
Old 09-29-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reec0X View Post
Nice to hear the music .
Great Castlevania vibe.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Can't wait for the release! I'm glad a lot of things are added to KC2. Draw me in!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

King Cashing is one of the best slot x RPG game I've played so far. Can't wait for this sequel.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Gaah! There seems to have been a problem with the contest page sending people here instead of the contest page. So anyone who posted here since 2012-09-27 will also be entered in the contest. Sorry for the mistake!
Old 10-05-2012, 10:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

For this week's update, we don't have much to show, but the game has now entered alpha stage! The first world is now fully playable and has even entered the balancing stage!

Many things have already been changed, added or removed depending on general feeling while playing the game. For example, item qualities like those in King Cashing 1 were no longer shown with the item name. There was no more Dusty Gold Pieces or Superior Sword. Instead, little medals were showing beside each weapon. And this didn't roll well at all. Getting items felt weird and it felt like you didn't really know if you just got something good or bad. So gone are the medals and back are the prefixes!

Other than that, there is now a HOLD item that allows you to hold a reel once per battle. So if you got something that is hard to get in a reel, hold it and it won't spin for the next turn! There are many strategies that can evolve from this simple mechanic. Thanks to HLW for the idea!

Next week, I'll try to show one of the page from the first world. For now, here's the evolution of the Cyborgette when you level her up:
Old 10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Looking great!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
For this week's update, we don't have much to show, but the game has now entered alpha stage! The first world is now fully playable and has even entered the balancing stage!

Many things have already been changed, added or removed depending on general feeling while playing the game. For example, item qualities like those in King Cashing 1 were no longer shown with the item name. There was no more Dusty Gold Pieces or Superior Sword. Instead, little medals were showing beside each weapon. And this didn't roll well at all. Getting items felt weird and it felt like you didn't really know if you just got something good or bad. So gone are the medals and back are the prefixes!

Other than that, there is now a HOLD item that allows you to hold a reel once per battle. So if you got something that is hard to get in a reel, hold it and it won't spin for the next turn! There are many strategies that can evolve from this simple mechanic. Thanks to HLW for the idea!

Next week, I'll try to show one of the page from the first world. For now, here's the evolution of the Cyborgette when you level her up:
Its all looking great, cant wait.

Really pleased you've added HOLD as it makes it even more interactive.

I know its been discussed but would also like NUDGE. Would have to be rare or cost a lot.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for the finished game.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthdweller View Post
Its all looking great, cant wait.

Really pleased you've added HOLD as it makes it even more interactive.

I know its been discussed but would also like NUDGE. Would have to be rare or cost a lot.

Keep up the good work, cant wait for the finished game.
Yes I'm still considering a nudge option. Maybe I'll have time to add this once programming is done and if I'm still waiting for images to come in.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This is the second page from the first world. I wanted to show what a page from the game looks like. The big "FIGHT" is actually a button to engage in a fight. While this page only shows a battle at the bottom, all pages normally feature between 3-4 fights, and sometimes other nodes like shop, gamble, chest and tips.

There won't be any updates next week but I'll try to post the week after that. Thanks everyone for your interest in the game and don't forget to check out the contest: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=156675

Closed Thread