★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

StarBunker: Guardians2 is free on FAAD now!

08-09-2012, 10:14 PM
StarBunker: Guardians2 is free on FAAD now!

Many of you are aware of StarCraft. The tower defense genre is always one of the most popular game genres in iOS platform. There is something incredibly fun. Lead your Marines to regain the planet that has been taken by the aliens! You are the chosen one to rescue the Federation ---- StarBunker: Guardians2 HD can be found from Imohoo Game Store - Top iPad Games, iPhone Games, Andorid Games, Windows Games for You ! and it is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!

Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like StarBunker:Guardians2 HD to become FREE for a day!"

Download it on FAAD: http://freeappaday.com/app.php?id=538243353

Last edited by free fish; 08-21-2012 at 02:18 AM.
08-14-2012, 03:10 AM
StarBunker: Choose your favourite level.

Which level do you like the most?

08-21-2012, 02:14 AM

Many of you are aware of StarCraft. The tower defense genre is always one of the most popular game genres in iOS platform. There is something incredibly fun. Lead your Marines to regain the planet that has been taken by the aliens! You are the chosen one to rescue the Federation ---- StarBunker: Guardians2 HD can be found from Imohoo Game Store - Top iPad Games, iPhone Games, Andorid Games, Windows Games for You ! and it is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!!

08-21-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garretton View Post
well i like this game so much , it is really interesting and entertaining game , the graphics of the game are really good , it has good storyline and is really compatible with almost all the new versions of systems.
How much did you get paid for it to say this?

Really....
08-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Great shill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garretton View Post
well i like this game so much , it is really interesting and entertaining game , the graphics of the game are really good , it has good storyline and is really compatible with almost all the new versions of systems.
OMG! Has to be one of the funniest shills I have seen.
I love the line 'really compatible with almost all the new versions of systems.' Like, almost all versions of 'systems' but not quite? Which systems exactly?

I tried playing this game and it is another 'suck you in for a few rounds, and then you have to go 'IAP crazy' to even get anywhere' let down of a game...deleted pretty quickly.
08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
OMG! Has to be one of the funniest shills I have seen.
I love the line 'really compatible with almost all the new versions of systems.' Like, almost all versions of 'systems' but not quite? Which systems exactly?

I tried playing this game and it is another 'suck you in for a few rounds, and then you have to go 'IAP crazy' to even get anywhere' let down of a game...deleted pretty quickly.
ditto
08-22-2012, 02:03 AM
Very attractive and fun action game.
08-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by free star View Post
Very attractive and fun action game.
and you signed up to TA just to let us know this..awesome! thanks!
08-22-2012, 09:40 PM
I was actually excited to get this until I scrolled down a bit. What a disappointment. =/
08-22-2012, 10:57 PM
I was too, then the IAP to get further post killed it for me. Meh.