★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trying to remember a game...

08-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Trying to remember a game...

Hey everyone! The game in question is a third person, open world rpg. It was supposed to be episodic (though I think that only the first one materialized), and it had sci-fi and Moebious trimmings to it.
Agh! I can practically see it in my mind! The burning!!

But seriously, any help is appreciated. Thank you
08-10-2012, 08:16 AM
was this released when the 3GS latest iphone and did the main character wear a gas mask

Gameloft Live: OVOXD
Game Centre: Foomps

08-10-2012, 08:36 AM
great now im trying to remember this game's name too

Gameloft Live: OVOXD
Game Centre: Foomps
08-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Xenome episode 1 (I might have spelled that wrong). I had this game on an account I had been sharing w/my girlfriend at the time. Note to TA members: nothing last forever, make sure you have your own account!

All of the great games I lost, many of which are no longer on the AppStore...:sniff:

BTW, it was intriguing when it was released, but there wasn't much meat to it. It was unique in that you could see farther into the distance than any other iOS game that I can recall at the time of it's release, and the game map was not broken up into chucks, it was loaded on the fly. I have to think this game was released shortly after either the new Fallout or Deadlands (whatever the name is, the 3d PC/console shooter/loot rpg).
08-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I played this game a lot and completed it the other month. Was recommended it as I wanted a post apocalyptic type fallout game

Was really good. But samey but well worth it. Shame there was never a sequel
08-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Funny how every game looks like another. What's next? Is Super Mario Bro. going to be like Splinter Cell? Does not look like Fallout! Not even close. It looks like crap to me. Just looked at it on YouTube. But of course. It's my opinion.
08-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Xenome episode 1 (I might have spelled that wrong). I had this game on an account I had been sharing w/my girlfriend at the time. Note to TA members: nothing last forever, make sure you have your own account!

All of the great games I lost, many of which are no longer on the AppStore...:sniff:

BTW, it was intriguing when it was released, but there wasn't much meat to it. It was unique in that you could see farther into the distance than any other iOS game that I can recall at the time of it's release, and the game map was not broken up into chucks, it was loaded on the fly. I have to think this game was released shortly after either the new Fallout or Deadlands (whatever the name is, the 3d PC/console shooter/loot rpg).
Borderlands. 🔥👊😂👍🔥
08-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casbah Rocker View Post
Funny how every game looks like another. What's next? Is Super Mario Bro. going to be like Splinter Cell? Does not look like Fallout! Not even close. It looks like crap to me. Just looked at it on YouTube. But of course. It's my opinion.
You signed up just to post that? I know it's not fallout but I was after a non linear game set in a post apocalyptic world hence fallout being mentioned

For it's time Xenome was very good
08-10-2012, 10:29 AM
No. Signed up to post my opinion about the art of gaming. And sorry. As a person who is still playing Fallout New Vegas. Being a huge fan sense the third. I wasn't even aware of the game until it. I know how Fallout was such a unique game. The setting alone was. When I saw your post I thought you were comparing everything about that to the masterpiece. Sorry. Felt like when people compare Saint's Row and Grand Theft Auto. Kind of different. In their own respectful ways.
08-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casbah Rocker View Post
Borderlands. 🔥👊😂👍🔥
Thanks!