★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: rsf
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** II***

()!

!

!

!
!

Sanuku's comments:

08-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Reminds me of ElectroMaster. Nice find!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

08-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Screenshots and video are all in Japanese?
08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
Obviously, doesn't look like u need it much to play thr Game though.
08-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
If you can't figure out how to play this, then I would question your basic problem solving abilities. No offense intended. The menu navigation is the toughest thing about it.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
08-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Okay I watched first couple of minutes and was going to post: "how can this game be any fun, it looks too basic and impossible to fail".

Then I skipped the video forward. Do yourself a favour and start watching at 9 minutes when Sanuku figures out how to play the game.

Going to download now.
08-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
Okay I watched first couple of minutes and was going to post: "how can this game be any fun, it looks too basic and impossible to fail".

Then I skipped the video forward. Do yourself a favour and start watching at 9 minutes when Sanuku figures out how to play the game.

Going to download now.
Upgrade knight speed and wind spell. Sit back

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
08-10-2012, 10:17 PM
I've actually played through the game. Only 20 levels, but a lot of fun. Definitely worth downloading. The gameplay is very simple, so don't worry about not knowing Japanese.
Tip: gather mana (drops) and feed them to the witch. Once full, her powers activate. Use the now unlocked joystick on the right to control the witch. Use this during the final boss to direct the attacks away from your knight.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post

Going to download now.
You got it totally wrong:

That`s not where I started to figures out how to play the Game. That`s actually the Moment where the Game let you play it how it is supposed to play.

Before that you are pretty much able to do what I showed in the Video and not more. After that the real fun starts. I too didn`t understand why the Developer did choose that Way.

If you skip to the end of the Gameplay Trailer you will see that I get back to play the first Map again and you will realize that the Developer didn`t allow you to collect enough Blood to activate your Mage.
08-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You got it totally wrong:

That`s not where I started to figures out how to play the Game. That`s actually the Moment where the Game let you play it how it is supposed to play.

Before that you are pretty much able to do what I showed in the Video and not more. After that the real fun starts. I too didn`t understand why the Developer did choose that Way.

If you skip to the end of the Gameplay Trailer you will see that I get back to play the first Map again and you will realize that the Developer didn`t allow you to collect enough Blood to activate your Mage.
Didn't mean any disrespect. Played it and realized that you had to play for 10 min before you can actually use the 2nd character.

Up to level 9 now. Great find, thanks.