★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hybrid Eternal Whisper[Gamevil] *MAKERS OF ZENONIA*

06-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Hybrid Eternal Whisper[Gamevil] *MAKERS OF ZENONIA*

Next BIG game from the makers of Zenonia! Just met with Gamevil and this game look sweet! I don't how how much I can say about it but definitely looks like a winner.

Still in production and should be out by September or sooner. Thats an Estimate.

Video up on my YouTube Channel and Twitter. FOLLOW!
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Win

06-03-2009, 02:36 PM
OMG, looks awsome!
06-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Already another title?
Epic!
06-03-2009, 02:43 PM

There's also yet ANOTHER title coming.

http://www.iphonegamenetwork.com/e3-...rid-first-look

Quote:
The Zenonia developer shows us an sweet early build of their next title.

After playing Zenonia for 25 hours and beating the game (review soon), I am officially a big fan of Gamevil. It also reminded me how many excellent games are being released over sees in Korea, Japan, etc. Zenonia was an English translation of aKorean game, and so is Hybrid (working title).

Itís hard to describe Hybrid without seeing it for yourself, so hopefully the dev we talked to will hook us up with screen shots too. Itís essentially a pseudo 3D side-scrolling hack and slash RPG game. You run left to right, but can also move up and down in 3D (getting nearer and farther away). The game looks like it features some pretty sick effects and special moves. Much like Veautiful Joe, the game is all about being cool and stylish in the way you deal with enemies. At the end of each level, you will be given a style score, which is the ultimate goal of the game.

There will also be some light RPG elements from what we can see, as you can level different abilityies. So far it seems like a pretty straight forward action arcade type of game. It features similar sprites and effects with Zenonia, which is fine by me since that games was pretty sexy. Weíll keep you guys posted on this one, and get some media up as soon as they send it over!

P.S. Gamevil also told us about their next NEXT game, which we canít talk about. Suffice to say, weíre stoked.
06-03-2009, 02:45 PM
YES!!!!! I loved Zenonia, will definantly get this one. Hope i can Beta Test during the summer
06-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to Phil_Synowiec Send a message via Skype™ to Phil_Synowiec
Yeah, there is another game coming out other than this
06-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideToPlay Phil View Post
Yeah, there is another game coming out other than this
Which looks better graphically, this or Zenonia?

Is there an overworld map you can walk around or is it just walk left to right until a random encounter? Can you jump and attack like a side scroller or does it go into battle mode where you cast spells?
06-03-2009, 03:12 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

video linked,

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
doesnt really look that hot, Zenonia puts this to shame judging on the video

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV