★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NuOxygen
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 113.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your kingdom has been put to fire and flames from a terrible dragon that fights for the forces of evil.
Your duty is to defeat the powerful boss monsters that will hinder the way and bring back peace in the land of thy kingdom, which are filled by the forces of evil.
You will have to be smart and clever, use your magic sword, the bow and arrows and spells available to you. Explore the lands in search of hidden treasures that will help you increase your power.
The challenge starts from the land of Shandora Ruins where you'll find the dwarf Enor and deliver to him the magic bow. The rest of the journey is still long and full of challenges with death. Prepare yourself warrior, and return victorious against the forces of evil.

Featuring
10 Levels & 4 Maps
3 Kind of Magics to power up
Lot's of terrible enemies

Sanuku's comments:

08-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Kind of hard to tell from the video if this is any good. It looks like it could have potential, but I'm not fond of the enemies standing around while you attack someone else.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

08-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Game Impressions

Note:

I don`t know if it`s cheek that the Developer has changed the Price from $4.99 to $1.99 right after I have bought it but what definitely is cheek is that damn Ad that is being shown like the hole Time during the Gameplay!

Besides that:

I have played an early Build like a few Months ago and the current Build still feels and act like it was created without really putting much effort in the Level Design or the Game Mechanics at all.

I mean how hard can it be nowadays to just copy Titan Quest and don`t screw it up with an Ad?!

I don`t care about the Price Drop. I have learned to get a slap from each Developer I buy an App from right after the Game does appear on the iTunes Store in NZ but that Ad pretty much made me puke.

Congratulation NuOxygen and keep the Change! You probably need it more then I do if you have to use dirty Tricks like that Ad.
08-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video

Note:

I don`t know if it`s cheek that the Developer has changed the Price from $4.99 to $1.99 right after I have bought it but what definitely is cheek is that damn Ad that is being shown like the hole Time during the Gameplay!

Besides that:

I have played an early Build like a few Months ago and the current Build still feels and act like it was created without really putting much effort in the Level Design or the Game Mechanics at all.

I mean how hard can it be nowadays to just copy Titan Quest and don`t screw it up with an Ad?!

I don`t care about the Price Drop. I have learned to get a slap from each Developer I buy an App from right after the Game does appear on the iTunes Store in NZ but that Ad pretty much made me puke.

Congratulation NuOxygen and keep the Change! You probably need it more then I do if you have to use dirty Tricks like that Ad.
Looks kinda cool. I'll buy it as soon as that ad is removed.

Last edited by Leegames; 08-11-2012 at 05:52 AM.
08-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Was about to push that buy button... glad I watched your video. I think it is absolutely stupid to put an ad in a game you pay for, especially an ad that stays up during the entire course of game play. Gonna pass on this one.
08-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Now free.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Now free.
Looks like I`m the only Idiot that bought the Game for $4.99.
08-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Contact Apple to get your money back.

@wheresmb
08-12-2012, 02:05 AM
Quote:

Nope, no idiot. You're still the TOFTTing king.
You could try to get a refund.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
Contact Apple to get your money back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Nope, no idiot. You're still the TOFTTing king.
You could try to get a refund.
Yeah I`ll probably go that Way