★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fuzzball: A multiplayer Billiards / Soccer strategy game against online friends over

11-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Fuzzball: A multiplayer Billiards / Soccer strategy game against online friends over

"Fuzzball: A multiplayer Billiards / Soccer strategy game against online friends over 3G internet"

I've gotta ask: Is the greatest app name ever? Because I think it is.

Edit:
What do you think is the best/worst(could be the same thing) app name.

I'd say it's either this or Touch Balls

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0

Last edited by NotYou; 11-24-2008 at 11:25 PM.
11-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Thanks, now I gotta buy this one too

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-24-2008, 11:36 PM
If freeverse releases a game: Flick Balls, ouch
11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Flick Balls and Touch Balls both sound equally bad :P

Maybe there's a kick ball game coming out called "kick balls."

Or better yet, they could make it a game where you could customize everything and play online. You could choose the color of your balls, the size and even name them. Then the game would be called "iKick My Balls."

hahaha

OK, anyway, I got the game because I love online games and this one looked pretty fun. So far it's ok. It's worth the 99 cents, but I wish there was sound. If anyone else has it and wants to play against me, my username is istopmotion.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-25-2008, 04:30 AM
Game looks good (I'm assuming its like the excellent online game globulos) but can you play 2 people on 1 device? None of my friends have iphones and this looks like a good game to play on long train journeys.

Cheers,

JC