★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Fun and impressive, it is a strong candidate when choosing your free time Game." - MacMagazine

"All in all, this is a unique gameplay. I highly recommend it." - Best10Apps

"Fun and addictive shooter that offers a tensioning gameplay, just like the classic arcade games." - App Rumors

Shitake was made captive... now its time for revenge!

Take control of this charismatic alien and help him to get rid of all those stubborn enemies that will try to take him down. Despite his awesome powers, Shitakes enemies will try endlessly to stop him and its up to you that this wont happen.

Drag Shitake with your fingers to dodge the enemies' shots and blasts while you shoot with your special powers!

COLLECT AWESOME SPECIAL POWER, like:

- Laser Beams
- Plasma Blasts
- Shock Waves

MAKE SHITAKE EVEN STRONGER:

- Upgrade your Special Powers
- Collect utilities that will make you go further
- Get starting items that will give you more power

FEATURES

- Multiplayer challenge Mode (full integration with Game Center challenge system)
- Infinite gameplay
- Fancy costumes
- Incredible graphics

Don't waste your time when you could be exploding whole galaxies!
08-11-2012, 02:34 PM
What do you guys think about the game ?

Last edited by arosellisp; 08-13-2012 at 05:34 AM.
08-11-2012, 02:45 PM

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Superb music and really nice graphic. The controls are way to responsive and the joypad really should not be in a fixed position. Give us options please (just look a tons of the succesful shooters out there, that got this right). Lots of potential, and if that gets fixed a nice little game.
08-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Hey 'Shill account I created', An update is coming up that will greatly improve the controls, no option to reposition yet, but we're working on it, thnx for the comment !

Last edited by psj3809; 04-03-2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Adding the truth
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Hello all!
I hope you enjoy the new version, galaxy assault is now free. Please let us know how you like it