★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope_Reflex View Post
It says free roaming 3rd person action. But am I missing something because it looks like its just missions sort of like dead trigger.
Free-roaming is not the same as open-world. Previous "Contract Killers" were stationary sniper shooters.
08-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i'm not a fan of zombie games but i do admit this game looks really great and ragdoll physics increase the fun by order of magnitude.
Not a fan of Glu games and I don't see how ragdoll physics increase the fun at all, but this definitely looks enticing. But then, most Glu games do. Just beware of the inevitable pay wall.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.

08-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
I look forward to the release.
It's Glu, man! IAP kings. It's what you expect.
08-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Free-roaming is not the same as open-world. Previous "Contract Killers" were stationary sniper shooters.
Ok I get it. It's not linear movement whereas Infinity Blade 2 isn't "free roaming".
08-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Any news on a release date?
11-29-2012, 12:51 AM
In the US App Store now.

-needs a guy character to customize the armor, clothing, ect.
-needs better graphics.
12-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Anyone playing this?

I just stumbled upon it in the App Store. It's $6.99, which is promising, but it's by Glu, which, well, you know...

I'm pathetically hoping it's a complete game without IAPs... anyone care to put me out of my misery?

DBC

I give up.
12-02-2012, 01:05 PM
aw... been waiting for this to go live. I guess i can toftt to see if glu has "changed" since this now looks premium based on its price. Sigh... crossing fingers.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
aw... been waiting for this to go live. I guess i can toftt to see if glu has "changed" since this now looks premium based on its price. Sigh... crossing fingers.
Let us know..damn should have gotten this yesterday but I lost hope in glu but battledome game is also priced now instead of free
12-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Let us know..damn should have gotten this yesterday but I lost hope in glu but battledome game is also priced now instead of free
What? Death dome was utter crap when it comes to the IAP model and they turned it to premium pricing?

Since they changed that, im a little scared about CKZ2, but i cant turn back now. Used my last $7.08 off my US account to buy the game and downloading now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword