★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THIS IS A NEXT GEN GAME DESIGNED
FOR IPAD 2+ AND IPHONE 4+

GraveStompers is a console-style, 3rd person shooter with intuitive touch-screen controls. Zombie eradication has never been more fun! Choose to play as one of our many interesting characters. Arm yourself with high-powered shotguns, rocket launchers, chainsaws, and more! The armory is overflowing with weapons of all types! Produced by Mad Menace Entertainment, this game is for zombie slayers, horror fans, and hard-core gamers. GraveStompers also includes downloadable characters from famous horror franchises! Upon release, purchase the notorious killer as exclusive DLC from the horror film Scre4m!

For gameplay help, please visit http://www.gravestomper.com/help

We apologize for any inconvenience with playability while using older devices, but we at Mad Menace believe in developing games that push the limits in the mobile arena. Any comments contact us at info@madmenace.com.

Sanuku's comments:

08-11-2012, 08:24 PM
It's free, so im getting it. Looks like Star Warfare/Call Of Mini Zombies. I hope it plays good and isnt dragging.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Looks like an IAP fest. Will wait 'n see if it is or what.
08-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Looks like an IAP fest. Will wait 'n see if it is or what.
It seems it is. I played it a bit and it is very similar to Call of Mini Zombies. Stuff are expensive, and will take a while to grind for, or you can take the quicker IAP shotcut.

I didnt find any sensitivity sliders from the options, coz i find the controls a bit too sensitive. Graphics are ok though, the art style is pretty good.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-13-2012, 04:35 AM
Looks good but the freemium model puts me off. Would rather pay 3 dollars and have the game.
08-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Visually this game looks great but its a Grindfest and Iap heavy,To bad,Deleted.
08-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Looks good but the freemium model puts me off. Would rather pay 3 dollars and have the game.
Yep! No question about it!
08-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Agreed on both control issues and grind-fest...

The controls are way too sensitive out of the box, and as for the grinding? Well, after playing for about a half hour, I wouldn't have been surprised to see an "Open your wallet, dump out contents" mission...

Realizing someone will likely eventually post that I must suck at the game if I need the IAPs, I'll just go ahead and do it for them. I apparently suck, because there's no way I can see to progress in this game the way it's currently built without dropping some serious cash...

DBC

I could never give up.
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Wish they made it work on iPod touch 4th gen. I would love to help make this game better, with ideas and suggestions.