★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NuOxygen
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 77.9 MB
  • Version: 1.11
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Racing Legends is an exciting 3D racing game and at the same time a dip into the past of Formula One racing.

Engines, speed, challenges, have been for long time the most important ingredients in the racing world.

From NuOxygen, creators of "Ikaro Racing HD" and "Monster Trouble HD" a new game that wants to be, at the same time, simple and funny.

The entire history of F1 in a single game, from the legendary 60's up until today,
with the thrill of racing along with the champions of the history of Forumula One, while driving the original cars.

An exciting career that will take you through new tracks while racing in the past. Never before has been made a racing game with these features of race and challenge.

Racing Legends (Speed Evolution) includes the following features:

Career mode & Quick run.

5 decades of racing in F1, from the 60s until now, with different cars to choose from for every decade.

8 stunning tracks to race.

4 car teams with different performance.

You can choose among different camera views for a full race immersion.

Possibility to analyze your opponents tracks through a dedicated visual.

Fully adjustable Accelerometers and Standard controls for a customized driving experience.

Game Center Enabled.

Follow Racing Legends on Facebook and Twitter, or visit NuOxygen at:
www.nuoxygen.com

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

08-13-2012, 03:20 AM
Has anyone tried this yet? Screens look good but at $2.99 I am reluctant to bite. Interested in anyone's impressions, thanks

08-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Same here, seems to suggest 'standard' controls, but in the screenshots cant see any on screen buttons

Its a great idea having the old cars, probably wait for a gameplay video but then i might take a dip
08-13-2012, 04:45 AM
I found a gameplay vid on their website..
Still not sure.
08-13-2012, 04:51 AM
http://www.nuoxygen.com/games/racing...ng_legends.php

Hmmm, does look alright, controls look good. But i dont know, felt a bit sick watching some of that video ! If anything it needs to be slowed down a bit ?

Tempting but the price is a bit of a risk
08-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
http://www.nuoxygen.com/games/racing...ng_legends.php

Hmmm, does look alright, controls look good. But i dont know, felt a bit sick watching some of that video ! If anything it needs to be slowed down a bit?
No, it's because the camera spins around in a top-down racer view. Makes me dizzy within about five seconds.
08-13-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
No, it's because the camera spins around in a top-down racer view. Makes me dizzy within about five seconds.
I'm normally okay with those views, with other games its okay but this one as it seems faster, does make me a bit dizzy !
08-13-2012, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I'm normally okay with those views, with other games its okay but this one as it seems faster, does make me a bit dizzy !
In most other games the camera does not spin around to behind your car though. It simply pans to show more of the track. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
08-13-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
In most other games the camera does not spin around to behind your car though. It simply pans to show more of the track. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.
Sorry get what you mean, its me, its still early here so i'm half awake !
08-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hill View Post
any videos for this ? please post it, 2.99 dollars too much amnt.
Check the thread ! I posted one earlier