Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-31-2013, 05:04 PM
glarsky glarsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default Fairune - Help and Spoilers

I just found the oil, having recently found the pickaxe in a cave, but now I am stuck. Any help on what to do next? Much thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Carmichael2406 Carmichael2406 is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glarsky View Post
I just found the oil, having recently found the pickaxe in a cave, but now I am stuck. Any help on what to do next? Much thanks.
Do you have all the red crystals?if so, you have to go to where the bird figure is on the ground,and place a red crystal on each wing and the tail I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
glarsky glarsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default

I have only two. I'll have to figure out how to get the third. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-01-2013, 11:04 AM
CodenameStirfry CodenameStirfry is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Default Oil?!

If I may ask, where did you find to oil? I'm farther than you but seemed to have never found the oil. Can you help please?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
glarsky glarsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default

I give up. I can't seem to figure out how to get the last red stone. It's surrounded by water and blocked from the top by trees.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-01-2013, 12:01 PM
glarsky glarsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodenameStirfry View Post
If I may ask, where did you find to oil? I'm farther than you but seemed to have never found the oil. Can you help please?
Once you get the pickaxe, you travel to that little sandbar with the mysterious spot on the ground. Kind of looks like something link would bomb if this were a Zelda game. I have found no use for the oil yet. I can't figure out how to get the third red crystal, I only have two placed in the bird.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Carmichael2406 Carmichael2406 is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glarsky View Post
Once you get the pickaxe, you travel to that little sandbar with the mysterious spot on the ground. Kind of looks like something link would bomb if this were a Zelda game. I have found no use for the oil yet. I can't figure out how to get the third red crystal, I only have two placed in the bird.
After going through the underground tunnel, head to the right,then down and to the left. There's a break in the trees towards the lower bottom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (330.0 KB, 64 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
glarsky glarsky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default

How do you cut those trees down? Edit: figured it out! Thanks so much for the help!

Last edited by glarsky; 04-01-2013 at 02:26 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Carmichael2406 Carmichael2406 is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glarsky View Post
How do you cut those trees down? Edit: figured it out! Thanks so much for the help!
You're very welcome!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:56 PM
kevinb1229 kevinb1229 is offline
Junior Member
iPad, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United States (PA)
Posts: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to kevinb1229
Default

Got past the teleporter puzzles and got the hatchet thanks to you guys, but now I have a Sage's Tablet with only one line, a ID card, and I'm stuck now. I also have three logs from the three trees I cut along the way, which might be "the three" that the tablet is talking about, but I don't know. Help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent