★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Top 5 Zombie games

08-14-2012, 06:06 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 937
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Top 5 Zombie games

We all know that there are a ridiculous amount of zombie games on the App Store, but which ones are your favorite?

This is my list (this is ONLY based off of the ones I've played):
1. Zombieville USA 2
2. SAS: Zombie Assault 3
3. Dead Trigger
4. Call of Mini
5. Zombie Gunship
08-14-2012, 06:17 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 249
My choice would be Organ Trail, Dead Trigger, Contract Killer Zombies, ZombieSmash and Zombie Tsunami (previously known as Zombie Carnaval).

08-14-2012, 06:37 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,075
I played loads of zombie games, but ill only write those which I liked:

1. COD WaW Zombies
2. COD BoZ Zombies
3. Organ Trail
08-14-2012, 07:08 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 8
Well if you ask me there are many zombie games that you can play online. They are Left 4 Dead, House of the Dead, Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space 2. These are fun to play and you can also download online.
08-14-2012, 07:24 AM
#5
<shamelessSelfPromotion>
Brainsss
</shamelessSelfPromotion>


But then again I'm a tad biased.

Last edited by RodGreen; 08-14-2012 at 02:13 PM.
08-14-2012, 07:32 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 600
No plants vs zombies?
08-14-2012, 08:38 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintoner View Post
Well if you ask me there are many zombie games that you can play online. They are Left 4 Dead, House of the Dead, Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space 2. These are fun to play and you can also download online.
I thought we were actualy talking about games on the APPSTORE.
08-14-2012, 08:58 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodGreen View Post
<shamelessSelfPromotion>
Brainsss
</shamelessSelfPromotion>


But then again I'm a tad biased.
i like Brainsss! Let me try this shameless mode too

<shamelessSelfPromotion>
I think many of those games could use mumies or robots instead of zombies. But what I really like in Zombie Tsunami is how you can grow your horde by bitting people. It's really a zombie game.
</shamelessSelfPromotion>

08-14-2012, 09:49 AM
#9
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
1. Plants vs Zombies
2. COD Zombies.
3. Zombieville USA 2
4. Zombie Highway
5. Left2Die
08-14-2012, 12:24 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
<shamelessSelfPromotion>
I think many of those games could use mumies or robots instead of zombies. But what I really like in Zombie Tsunami is how you can grow your horde by bitting people. It's really a zombie game.
</shamelessSelfPromotion>

Damn it! That self promotion actualy worked... Lemme download that game. I hate you