Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-03-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Is this game single player only? I always feel a bit uneasy when I see a single player game, with IAPs, that requires an online connection. If this game is Korean though it seems to go with the territory.

Well, I'm also a bit leery when it comes to purchasing Korean apps, since it was South Korean game studios who really nurtured and developed the "Free-to-Play" model.
yes. it's only single player.

it's worth mentioning, as well, that there are no IAP's at this time. There's a bug disallowing access to the app store. The result is that everyone is basically on equal footing right now.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

@greyskull the names in the game credits make it look like the devs (oneclick) are japanese, not korean. but doing a whois on their domain reveals the company is based in china http://whois.domaintools.com/newsnsgame.com

anyway, the game has been fun with broken IAP, just DONT WASTE YOUR DIAMONDS RESPAWNING... save them for summoning guardians (and i expanded my legion a bit to give me flexibility in strengthening/evolving)

@con (resident expert ^^) do you know what it means when a hero has a blinking checkerboard background in the legion screen?

EDIT: answered my own question by searching the angel salvation facebook group, via https://www.facebook.com/groups/4038...6144716114749/

Quote:
Alfred Wong The black and white squares flashing in the background means they are above common, or rare/super rare/legend. The smaller the squares(rectangles) are, the indication of more the rarity is.

Also note that boxes or casques can be rare, but they just literally mean they are rare, doesn't mean they are good in battles.
also good to read their tips documents https://www.facebook.com/groups/403873966341824/files/

Last edited by starpause; 09-03-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Because of Pittas bug, not being able to log into Angel Salvation via Facebook, I uninstalled and re-installed the game to check.

Now I am also not able to log into AS via my facebook account.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

It's strange, because the game wasn't updated meanwhile.

P.S.: Pitta? Did you get any sleep last night?!?

Last edited by Vovin; 09-04-2012 at 12:37 AM..
Old 09-04-2012, 01:19 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

@Vovin @Pitta i think the work around for the facebook login bug is to log out from facebook on your iOS device (app and safari), uninstall the facebook app, then try and associate the account via facebook. quite a hassle.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:23 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpause View Post
@Vovin @Pitta i think the work around for the facebook login bug is to log out from facebook on your iOS device (app and safari), uninstall the facebook app, then try and associate the account via facebook. quite a hassle.
I'll try this on iPad...not wanting to restart again on iPhone.

I'm really liking the game...I'm on my 7 campaign now and things are getting difficult...you really must pay attention both to the board and the legion.

Too bad they do not have a support website or a FAQ.
Thanks to Vovin, the help and a lot of playing I now got the hang of everything hopefully but some things still are vague to me.

If they revisisted the whole English text, add maybe Gamecenter for the friends thing and finally give you the possibility to get a UNIQUE name the game would be really great.
I wouldn't mind some text decribing the various quests....they took the effort to have in game graphics right with the quest title setting...but there is no story, nothing that explain what you are doing there.

Anyway it's really addicting...I depleted the battery yesterday, despite having Bastion game+ to end and Supermagical.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:32 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
I'll try this on iPad...not wanting to restart again on iPhone.

I'm really liking the game...I'm on my 7 campaign now and things are getting difficult...you really must pay attention both to the board and the legion.

Too bad they do not have a support website or a FAQ.
Thanks to Vovin, the help and a lot of playing I now got the hang of everything hopefully but some things still are vague to me.

If they revisisted the whole English text, add maybe Gamecenter for the friends thing and finally give you the possibility to get a UNIQUE name the game would be really great.
I wouldn't mind some text decribing the various quests....they took the effort to have in game graphics right with the quest title setting...but there is no story, nothing that explain what you are doing there.

Anyway it's really addicting...I depleted the battery yesterday, despite having Bastion game+ to end and Supermagical.

Ok, thanks starpause, I give it a try!

Pitta, if you still have questions about the game, ask them you-know-where...
But indeed, it has no bigger storyline. But I think it doeasn't need to have one. What you are doing, the story, is part of the Appstore description. Something about a magic ring as grand prize and the legions fight for this ring.

Btw, has somebody been able to find out where to change your name from Usiel or Tourel in something you want? I only know that the app takes your facebook name as name when you log into facebook via the app.

Last edited by Vovin; 09-04-2012 at 02:34 AM..
Old 09-04-2012, 03:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpause View Post

I just tried. I noticed that I actually have no FB app on my phone, but logged out of FB via Safari. Cleared the cache and restarted the phone.
The first screen in the app still does not show the FB button anymore.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 AM

Is it just me or the new event with the increased hero drop rate is really hard? 2/3 hits and im gone.... :P Guess i need to lvl up and get better heroes :P
Old 09-04-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caminagetcha View Post
Is it just me or the new event with the increased hero drop rate is really hard? 2/3 hits and im gone.... :P Guess i need to lvl up and get better heroes :P
I believe you can gauge how difficult an event is by how much mana it costs. And 25 is the most I've seen. Of course, it rewards about 7 Herod and some high level props, so I get it. I went 3 for 4 on them. 2/3 hits is about right for me too. You have to use those crosses really well and save defensive skills for bad luck.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:35 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Well it seems we will get support for this game!!!!!! Not sure if anyone else noticed but there is a message when u log into the game on that scroll looking message thingy that pops up, stating a Facebook login fix is on its way.

That is awesome news. This game is super fun, but I was worried we wouldn't get support/updates. For now it looks like we will, to what extent we shall find out.

But a good sign nonetheless!!!