$200 Beta Contest: Galaxy Wars - Online Stratego game

08-15-2012, 06:37 AM
#11
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Atlantic, IA
Posts: 280
signed up

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13
08-15-2012, 06:50 AM
#12
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,314
Previously applied and still interested, it's a shame developers have to resort to giveaways to get beta participation. Thanks in advance for any consideration.

08-15-2012, 07:15 AM
#13
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Previously applied and still interested, it's a shame developers have to resort to giveaways to get beta participation. Thanks in advance for any consideration.
I totally agree UDC in the beginning for me it was all about trying new things and making my gameplay that I love more meaningful to me and others....especially small-time dev teams...I often have to go back to that state of mind whenever the time is right ....

With that said I applied and mainly because Im really interested in this space match 3 multiplayer concept...all I had to hear was that playing live people was incorporated in the beta and I was sold! Also the 200$ helps too lol

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
08-15-2012, 01:13 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
I totally agree UDC in the beginning for me it was all about trying new things and making my gameplay that I love more meaningful to me and others....especially small-time dev teams...I often have to go back to that state of mind whenever the time is right ....

With that said I applied and mainly because Im really interested in this space match 3 multiplayer concept...all I had to hear was that playing live people was incorporated in the beta and I was sold! Also the 200$ helps too lol
Beta testers provide a really valuable service so as difficult as it is for a 1 man shop to pay for testers it's totally worth it. I'm just excited play some games vs all of you. The feed back will just be icing.

FYI 2 slots left!
08-15-2012, 01:36 PM
#15
Signed up
08-15-2012, 03:15 PM
#16
Signed up!
08-15-2012, 03:27 PM
#17
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 87
Signed up
08-15-2012, 04:02 PM
#18
Beta Sign-up Closed

Thanks everyone, the beta is full. I'll be uploading a build later tonight!

Testing will go for the next 2-3 weeks. Be sure to check back here for the Beta Testers impressions of the App.
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
#19
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrubbs112 View Post
Thanks everyone, the beta is full. I'll be uploading a build later tonight!

Testing will go for the next 2-3 weeks. Be sure to check back here for the Beta Testers impressions of the App.
Just got it, my gamecenter username is xxinfamous1997x
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM
#20
Sandbox name dreadnokv1

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8