STINGOUT Gameplay Trailer released
Here you see a first and small inside view of our upcoming shooter game STINGOUT. STINGOUT is still in development and will be released for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. For more information just follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for watching!
GAMEPLAY AND FEATURES:
The player controls a gun which is mounted on a rail system using the help of touch-pads. In addition, a sophisticated operating system offers a high degree of flexibility and freedom of movement, as well as clear view of the gameplay. From the nuclei, positioned by the enemy, a shapeless and viscous liquid mass spreads out through the ship and can be beaten back only by force of arms. When touched, the mass releases electric shocks which increasingly damage the gun, destroying it in the worst case. The player must dam the spread of the mass by bombardment whilst avoiding contact with the mass. On the rail system, temporary bonuses and Mali systems appear. Bonus items, such as a Booster, or new weapons support the player, while Malus items should be avoided if at all possible in order to prevent short-term disturbances of the weapon or the impulse systems.
Firing is literally done from all barrels! The player is able to select between cannons and rocket launchers, according to availability and depending on which weapon is more to their particular advantage. Tactical action with the positioning of the weapon and clever item-management decide in combination with logical long-term bombardment whether the player is eventually successful or is defeated.
• Playable on iPad and iPhone as Universal App
• Entertaining Gameplay, simple to learn but difficult to master
• Comfortable and simple operation with focus on extra comfort of movement
• Comprehensive arsenal of weapons for convincing argumentation
• Statistical player performance evaluation on every level
• Persuasive and detailed high level gaming graphics
• Over 150 luxuriously produced sound effects
• Animated comic prologue regarding the events before game start
• Cinematic soundtrack, currently with 9 tracks
• Game centre connection with lots of Achievements and Scoreboards
• Released in several languages (initial release in English and German)
• No In-Game currency or other elements which would mean additional costs
Last edited by m-a-n-t-i-s; 08-28-2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: typo