App description: From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!!

SUMMARY
A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal!

Choose your hero and save the world!

FEATURES
- Over 40 Levels
- 24 Characters
- 17 Weapons
- GameCenter Achievements
- Universal and retina enabled
- Widescreen support
- iCloud Save Game

iND's comments:



08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
This game is quite good. Completed within an hour no need to purchase any iAP as coins are easy to get (beat a boss level a few times and that gives you a lot of coins to buy stuff in the shop).
30 levels is too short, 60 would have been acceptable at launch. Guess this is just gonna sit in a folder until an update comes along and I'm guessing it's gonna be sometime as LOE2 hasn't had any new levels since it was released!
Too short? For a dollar?
I wish it was longer. I'm not going to call it too short though.
Enjoyment to money spent ratio, well worth it.
08-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Does anyone get achievement glitches too? Mine is like, I already did the achievement, but it still keeps popping out.

08-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAV 80 View Post
Does anyone get achievement glitches too? Mine is like, I already did the achievement, but it still keeps popping out.
Yup.

Even with that. Hooray. Fun little game!
08-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
Yup.

Even with that. Hooray. Fun little game!
Oh alright. Thought I was the only one getting those bugs. Good game though.
08-16-2012, 05:50 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
I am not a dev, I just post here.
I am not a dev, I just post here.
08-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Anyone else getting crashes?
08-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
Too short? For a dollar?
I wish it was longer. I'm not going to call it too short though.
Enjoyment to money spent ratio, well worth it.
I'm not complaining that I spent 69p but the game is short. Completed in an hour and that's it. Nothing there to bring me back into the game. Which is a shame because I did enjoy it. More levels would be nice but now this is gonna be forgotten on my iPhone as I'm gonna stick it in a folder and forget about untill when an update comes out and I doubt it will be anytime soon!
08-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
I'm not complaining that I spent 69p but the game is short. Completed in an hour and that's it. Nothing there to bring me back into the game. Which is a shame because I did enjoy it. More levels would be nice but now this is gonna be forgotten on my iPhone as I'm gonna stick it in a folder and forget about untill when an update comes out and I doubt it will be anytime soon!
+1
Amen.
08-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: South Korea
Posts: 177
Keeps crashing on the first level
08-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Having played it a bit more I am starting to like it a little better. Bumped my rating up

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.