★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
This game is quite good. Completed within an hour no need to purchase any iAP as coins are easy to get (beat a boss level a few times and that gives you a lot of coins to buy stuff in the shop).
30 levels is too short, 60 would have been acceptable at launch. Guess this is just gonna sit in a folder until an update comes along and I'm guessing it's gonna be sometime as LOE2 hasn't had any new levels since it was released!
Too short? For a dollar?
I wish it was longer. I'm not going to call it too short though.
Enjoyment to money spent ratio, well worth it.
08-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Does anyone get achievement glitches too? Mine is like, I already did the achievement, but it still keeps popping out.

08-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAV 80 View Post
Does anyone get achievement glitches too? Mine is like, I already did the achievement, but it still keeps popping out.
Yup.

Even with that. Hooray. Fun little game!
08-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
Yup.

Even with that. Hooray. Fun little game!
Oh alright. Thought I was the only one getting those bugs. Good game though.
08-16-2012, 05:50 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
08-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Anyone else getting crashes?
08-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
Too short? For a dollar?
I wish it was longer. I'm not going to call it too short though.
Enjoyment to money spent ratio, well worth it.
I'm not complaining that I spent 69p but the game is short. Completed in an hour and that's it. Nothing there to bring me back into the game. Which is a shame because I did enjoy it. More levels would be nice but now this is gonna be forgotten on my iPhone as I'm gonna stick it in a folder and forget about untill when an update comes out and I doubt it will be anytime soon!
08-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
I'm not complaining that I spent 69p but the game is short. Completed in an hour and that's it. Nothing there to bring me back into the game. Which is a shame because I did enjoy it. More levels would be nice but now this is gonna be forgotten on my iPhone as I'm gonna stick it in a folder and forget about untill when an update comes out and I doubt it will be anytime soon!
+1
Amen.
08-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Keeps crashing on the first level
08-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Having played it a bit more I am starting to like it a little better. Bumped my rating up