App description: From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!!

SUMMARY
A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal!

Choose your hero and save the world!

FEATURES
- Over 40 Levels
- 24 Characters
- 17 Weapons
- GameCenter Achievements
- Universal and retina enabled
- Widescreen support
- iCloud Save Game

iND's comments:

08-30-2012, 09:51 AM
For you guys who have not purchased the game yet, please give it a try. It's only 99 cents in the app store, and you get three chapters each with 11 levels. The levels are also a good size too!

There are a good amount of costumes and weapons to use as well. Some are pricey though, but worth it!

Looking forward to the update hopefully coming in the next couple of weeks.
08-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Update looking sweet!

09-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi Ravenous Games, I just bought the app, and I would like an option to switch the jump and shoot buttons. I can't pass a level because I am too used to jumping on the left button.
09-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, we're looking for a couple beta testers for the new forest update. Contact us if you want to beta:

http://www.ravenousgames.com/contact

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
09-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
Hey guys, we're looking for a couple beta testers for the new forest update. Contact us if you want to beta:

http://www.ravenousgames.com/contact
Email sent!
09-19-2012, 12:16 PM
The forest update finally here!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
09-19-2012, 12:26 PM
**edit**

haha... nm...

iTunes hasn't moved over to 1.1 yet...

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW LEVELS!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
**edit**

haha... nm...

iTunes hasn't moved over to 1.1 yet...

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW LEVELS!
No problem! Enjoy the new weapons....grenade launcher and the homing bazooka are my favorites!

Ravenous Games
09-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Does anyone know the secret to unlocking the Retro-Hard achievement? Does it have to be accomplished with a certain character/weapon?
09-29-2012, 01:18 PM
@Ravenousgames: I somehow stumbled here looking for a speedrunner game. Does this game have the ghost racing feature, and if not, would it be possible to implement it?