App description: From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!!

SUMMARY
A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal!

Choose your hero and save the world!

FEATURES
- Over 40 Levels
- 24 Characters
- 17 Weapons
- GameCenter Achievements
- Universal and retina enabled
- Widescreen support
- iCloud Save Game

iND's comments:

08-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Definitely gonna pick this up, whoa it looks like there's some decent titles this week
08-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Hmmmm quiet week for me, doesnt seem to be the amount of new releases we normally get. Just Random Heroes for me tonight

08-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Not a fan of their other titles, but this one appears to contain precisely what I missed in those. Definitely looking forward to it.
Agree. League of Evil was just masochistic enough to turn me off. I might try this.
08-15-2012, 07:33 AM
Nice to see this coming out tonight
Definitely getting this one!!!!!
08-15-2012, 07:36 AM
I dont want to ruin it for myself by watching the gameplay video for once.

I heard the levels are much longer, so looking at that gameplay video above is the 'first level' much much longer than normal League of Evil levels ? Are there resume points etc so if you die or turn off your gadget you dont start from the very beginning ?

Silly i know but i dont want to check that video !
08-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Yes!! Staying up tonight!!
08-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chespace View Post
Agree. League of Evil was just masochistic enough to turn me off. I might try this.
I feel the same way as Gabrien and chespace. The League of Evil games are well done with great controls, but a bit too "hardcore" for me. If the difficulty in this one is lightened up a bit, I will take the plunge.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
08-15-2012, 08:34 AM
Uncomfortable to play on ipad. Buttons are wayyyyyyy too far apart.
08-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotwars View Post
Uncomfortable to play on ipad. Buttons are wayyyyyyy too far apart.
Damnit, shame to hear it!

Like LoE, is Random Heroes Joypad supported?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass