Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-03-2012, 08:14 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
You turned off notifications, or you turned off the Notification Center for that game? I suspect the latter. To turn off notifications completely, look at the big box with the different styles of notifications and select off/none
Ah ha... I think that will fix it.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:52 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
The items don't disappear, they're collected automatically
Oh really? Hmm. So I don't need to click all the items separately. Cool. Why don't they just automatically pick it up then if I click on a house?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman73 View Post
Okay, I dunno if this was caused by my upgrade to iOS6, but the music now is glitched- it keeps stopping at a certain point and keeps restarting. So now I have to turn the music off. Anyone else having this problem, and is there any way to fix it? I'm on iPad3 btw...
I have the same issue. Please fix it!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
I have the same issue. Please fix it!
same here... an horrible music loop bug!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@Chillingo View Post
Hello all,

Thanks so much for your patience as we tried to fix the various issues that had been hampering your fun. We are pretty sure we got them all now and can get down to working on some awesome new content! I know there are some mindblowing plans in the pipeline!

If anyone lost IAP, please send us a copy of your iTunes receipt, along with the code that is visible in the REDEEM section in game options and we'll sort you out!

Thanks again!
Dan
what's being done about the remaining bug where those of us had the null string error in previous version 1.0 still can't access the game? Game Center shows progress but my town was wiped out. When I try to enter a new one, the game force closes/crashes. I would prefer a solution better than having to reinstall the game since I understands that resets the 5000 coins you extended to users because of the bugs. Hoping the new update will finally fix this error since been waiting since update v1.1 for this to be resolved.

Also it seems this crash bug remained after I recently updated from 5.0 to 6.0 iOS on my iPad 2ndGen

Last edited by Whisper2ascream; 10-04-2012 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: Just to clarify on iOS version
Old 10-07-2012, 09:45 AM

Whisper2ascream

Please contact Chillingo support. Send them your unique code from Redeem code section.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:57 AM
iPhone 5

Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing? I completed the main part of the game, have bought every house, villager and decoration. My achievement list shows 44 of 45 but all the slots that are showing are completed so I can't figure out what I am missing. I thought maybe it was a secret for buying everything or something of that nature but nothing the either.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantamPulse View Post
Can anyone help me figure out what I am missing? I completed the main part of the game, have bought every house, villager and decoration. My achievement list shows 44 of 45 but all the slots that are showing are completed so I can't figure out what I am missing. I thought maybe it was a secret for buying everything or something of that nature but nothing the either.
The hidden achievement •••Spoiler:  involves making a trophy. You'll need 8 gold coins to make a trophy.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indalico View Post
The hidden achievement •••Spoiler:  involves making a trophy. You'll need 8 gold coins to make a trophy.
Try holding your finger down on a top-tier resource (like a cow or diamond).
Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by indalico View Post

Thanks guys ! Only took me a couple of rounds saving the layout to get it done once I knew what is was. Because of the way you can collet a single coin by touching it I never thought of linking those together!